Pegula needs to step up and say something

Penfield45

The league is going to walk all over this franchise once again and screw us over. It looks like the league will move the titans and chiefs game and give us a huge disadvantage. Under zero circumstances should the Bills be coming in contact with that titans team within the next two weeks

To hell with the NFL’s revenue. Terry and Kim need to say something about this. It’s a huge risk , and I do not want any players or staff members getting infected potentially. Not to mention if the chiefs have a long week to prep for us, and the titans get to play their game and not take the forfeit. 

sick and tired of the NFL treating small market teams like garbage 

Edited by Penfield45
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

The league is going to walk all over this franchise once again and screw us over. It looks like the league will move the titans and chiefs game and give us a huge disadvantage. Under zero circumstances should the Bills be coming in contact with that titans team within the next two weeks

To hell with the NFL’s revenue. Terry and Kim need to say something about this. It’s a huge risk , and I do not want any players or staff members getting infected potentially. Not to mention if the chiefs have a long week to prep for us, and the titans get to play their game and not take the forfeit. 

sick and tired of the NFL treating small market teams like garbage 

This needed a new thread?  In before the merger! 

• Like (+1) 1

I doubt the League will move the Thursday game to Saturday.

First they already sold that TV time and the sponsors would not be happy.  Thursday Night Football is a big money maker for the league.

Secondly, a Saturday game would be completely out of the question because they couldn't televise it.  The Sports Broadcasting Act of 1961 exempts the NFL broadcasting rights from antitrust laws.  That act forbids the NFL to broadcast games on Friday nights and Saturdays from the 2nd Friday in September through the 2nd Saturday in December.

I don't know what some supposed football pundits even floated that idea.