Right Wing Terrorists Arrested In Kidnaping Plot Of Governor Whitmer

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Well I’d love to have him here to explain what the call to “irregular warfare” means. But we

all know he’d refuse to give a straight answer. Other than that I’m stupid. He had no problem expressing that clearly. 

Well one thing is clear, you are not stupid. And it's my opinion that if left wing radicals can violently take over city bocks, burning and looting the whole way, at some point crazy right wing radicals will respond. Just glad they nabbed these guys before they could act.

• Like (+1) 4

21 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Well one thing is clear, you are not stupid. And it's my opinion that if left wing radicals can violently take over city bocks, burning and looting the whole way, at some point crazy right wing radicals will respond. Just glad they nabbed these guys before they could act.

So these people were acting defensively in trying to kidnap a governor? 

8 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Cancel the news.    We wanted right wing white supremedacistis.   

That man is full of QANON

3 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

sic semper tyrannis

Yikes - looks like we have a terrorist sympathizer 

5 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

sic semper tyrannis

Give the skeptical face all you want - you know what this means, I'd assume.

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You’ll note from the articles that they were on the radar for a while — “multiple informants and undercover” agents. Good police work. 
So I repeat my question: why move today to arrest them?

Probable answer: because it is Immediately  after a Q “drop” urging “irregular warfare” of exactly this type. That was their signal. Now Chris Wray’s testimony that white nationalist groups pose the greatest domestic terrorism threat makes a lot of sense, doesn’t it?

folks, this is what I’ve been telling you ...

this is not a benign conspiracy theory. 

That drop was referring to irregular warfare being used against the current administration.

10 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

That man is full of QANON

Yikes - looks like we have a terrorist sympathizer 

Give the skeptical face all you want - you know what this means, I'd assume.

Id wager I’ve killed more terrorists than most people on this board. That said, I’m not a sympathizer. 

What is terrorism? Because I count being an authoritarian that restricts the bill of rights to be a terrorist. Not letting people work, go to church, denying their first amendment...that to me is a domestic terrorist. 

That said, I could get behind a plot to dump tar and feathers on the reprehensible creature, but plotting to kidnap and possibly murder is definitely too far. But, Whitmer, play stupid games and win stupid prizes. Deny Americans their bill of rights and you’re asking for trouble. 

Edited by Dragoon
  • Thank you (+1) 1