Will Trump Be Healthy Enough to Run (and Serve)?

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I’ll try to bring back the good ol’ days for you by channeling DR for the life of this thread. Stay tuned. 

Open your eyes. You are still asleep. They want you to think Trump had COVID. Trump? Or imposter? Fat man, orange makeup, real Trump = Safe Location. Mickey Mouse said it’s 13 o’clock. 
WWG1WGA

Calm before the storm 

Ah, more conspiracy theories.  They worked so well...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Don’t you miss em?

EDIT: oops I forgot to stay in character. 
You believe what the MSM tells you. Do your own research. Go to the source documents. Stop eating children. And worshipping the devil. 

Nope. 

3 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

You were that loser kid, weren’t you? 

Nah, just never been the type to revel in others misfortune. If that's your thing though have at it. Hope it makes ya feel better. Seems like just your type of thing.

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Don’t you miss em?

EDIT: oops I forgot to stay in character. 
You believe what the MSM tells you. Do your own research. Go to the source documents. Stop eating children. And worshipping the devil. 

You're a real class act.  

12 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

You hitting on me? I don’t go for that. Thanks. 

Give me something specific to respond to douche.

Trump has reveled in someone else's misfortune, how ? 

Not that the man hasn't but what specifically are you referring to ? 

Btw this had nothing to do with our Orange president, we were talking about something and somebody else entirely. 

Can't help yourself though, can ya ?

7 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Wuhan.  Nice work.  Nothing like sounding the dog whistle. 

Also, hoax on health.  Given your history with the pandemic (HCQ is great!  Just take it with zinc and z-pac and fairy dust and everything will be fine!) I’ll take the “he’s completely healthy” assessment with a basketball-size hunk of salt.  

But the guy in a band who is now a steroid expert gets a big thumbs up? Lol

14 minutes ago, Dub said:

Give me something specific to respond to douche.

Trump has reveled in someone else's misfortune, how ? 

Not that the man hasn't but what specifically are you referring to ? 

Btw this had nothing to do with our Orange president, we were talking about something and somebody else entirely. 

Can't help yourself though, can ya ?

😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Sorry. You obviously know he does, you said it. I don’t have to list them for you. *****, the guy does every time he calls someone a loser. 

Just trying to wait for a specific accusation, I can't defend everything Trump has ever done nor would I want to. If you have something specific then maybe I can maybe I can't. I sure as hell can't respond to your generalization. 

As I said before what did this have to do with Trump ?

7 minutes ago, Dub said:

Just trying to wait for a specific accusation, I can't defend everything Trump has ever done nor would I want to. If you have something specific then maybe I can maybe I can't. I sure as hell can't respond to your generalization. 

As I said before what did this have to do with Trump ?

Go back and read. You said things about me and I said “like Trump.” If it’s ok for Trump, it’s ok for me! 

Didn't this start with you referring to me as " that loser kid" Nothing to do with Trump. My original comment you quoted was in reference to people talking about DR, then your TDS got the best of you and here we are. 

4 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Go back and read. You said things about me and I said “like Trump.” If it’s ok for Trump, it’s ok for me! 

6 hours ago, Dub said:

Didn't this start with you referring to me as " that loser kid" Nothing to do with Trump. My original comment you quoted was in reference to people talking about DR, then your TDS got the best of you and here we are. 

Yes. Then you replied and then I replied to you. I was referring to why I mentioned Trump. 

Clearly I was correct about your childhood and nothing has changed.