Predict a Conspiracy Theory - Get Ahead of the Curve!

You know they're coming, fast and furious. So here's my leading candidates:

FROM THE LEFT: Trump knew he was failing. The debate was the final proof. His only hope: delay the election. Maybe a vaccine will come out. Maybe Biden will have his own health issues or mega-gaffes. This is all a big hoax designed to give him an excuse to postpone the election, an idea he'd floated before.

FROM THE RIGHT: Biden's forces need to freeze the world as it is right now. They got lucky in the first debate. They don't dare risk another one. Does anyone check those COVID swabs given to White House staffers. The one Hope Hicks got may have been inoculated with COVID, knowing that she'd soon be in close quarters with the President. This accomplishes what they wanted.

FROM THE NUTCASE MEGA Qs: Trump is playing 5D chess. BIg shite about to go down. Mass arrests, the bugaboo (or whatever they call it). Trump needed an excuse to escape to a safe location. He'll be out of the way watching as it all goes down, only to reemerge on October 25 to put this election away.

Make up your own!

• Like (+1) 2

From the left: Trump fakes his own death three days before the election sending the election into chaos, and then reappears, perfectly alive on the day of the election, claiming the election has to be put off till later. 

From the right: Michelle Obama is secretly planning on replacing Sleepy Joe on the ballot in most states. She has actually changed her name to "Joe Biden" so no one will even know they are voting for her. 

Q: Covid is really just a magic spell brewed up in Witch Nancy Pelosi's cauldron and spread by Tim Horton's coffee 

• Haha (+1) 2

I've got a non conspiracy theory prediction that you can take to the bank. I along with the vast majority of the country apparently, thought the recommended quarantine period for covid19 positives was 14 days, but the CDC changed that guideline to 10 days back in June. So when Trump is back out and about in less than 14 days, I can positively assure you that there will be a massive outcry from the media that he is ignoring the science and CDC guidelines. And I'm sure it will also make him more racist as well.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I've got a non conspiracy theory prediction that you can take to the bank. I along with the vast majority of the country apparently, thought the recommended quarantine period for covid19 positives was 14 days, but the CDC changed that guideline to 10 days back in June. So when Trump is back out and about in less than 14 days, I can positively assure you that there will be a massive outcry from the media that he is ignoring the science and CDC guidelines. And I'm sure it will also make him more racist as well.

...don't have to wait...Chuck The Schmuck Schumer already is saying Trump ignored science.......

9 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

How could he be more racist?

If Trump dies, it won't be Covid. The Deep State will have murdered him.

So crazy that one lying rapist president can make things like this so much fun, b.c honestly one of these might actually be right when it comes to Trump.... We don't know which one it will be and that is the best part.

9 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

CDC have they gotten anything right?

China designed a virus to cull the elderly to help their overpopulation problem. They have significantly underreported their deaths. Democratic leadership (e.g. Clinton machine, DiFiChiSpy) knew about the design and secretly worked with China to bring the virus to America. They value power more than human life, especially when the elderly are likely not Democratic votes. They also now know how easy it is to get a large portion of Americans to blindly give up their rights in the name of fear.

6c286f00c8e6b0168eb1260de5c977cb.jpg

• Thank you (+1) 1

The basic difference here is whether we’re supposed to be on offense or defense. Trump is playing offense. He’s moving the ball down the field, equipping the nation with PPE, ventilators and tests. He knows that there’s going to be an occasional turnover but he’s throwing passes anyway, pushing forward towards a vaccine. On the other hand the democrats want the nation to play a perpetual prevent defense hoping to run out the clock on the virus by masking up and avoiding human contact. They have no plans to take the ball away or score offensive points against the virus.