Josh's pass to Gabe Davis on the left sideline

jkeerie

Josh has obviously been working on running to the left and passing during the week.  In the previous two games, Josh overthrew receivers badly whenever he had to run to the left and pass.  This time, even though the ball sailed a bit in the wind, Josh's pass was spot on.  Tasker even said last week on One Bills Live that he suspected Josh would work on that during the week.  Love the fact that he's always working to get better.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

I didn't see that.  What specifically did Manning say?  

20 minutes ago, ALLEN-2-DIGGS-TD!! said:

Omaha Omaha Omaha blue 32 blue 32 hike hike

Ha!  Actually, he pointed out the play against Miami where Josh rolled out to his left after avoiding pressure and then overshot a wide open Knox.  He noted how Josh did everything right except get his left shoulder pointed at the target, which caused the ball to sail.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, somnus00 said:

For sure, he did a better job of setting his feet before releasing the ball on a lot of those out-of-the-pocket throws.

He did a great job of setting his feet and throwing a great ball on the money, it is too bad the ball wasn't just a few feet more inside because Davis scores and scores easily on that play...he had 10 yards on the defender...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ElMarko said:

It was a nice throw - but it was far from "spot on"  A spot on throw for that route - which was WIDE OPEN - would have been a touchdown. Obviously the wind sailed that ball, so Im not blaming Josh... he's playing fantastically. 

I think had the wind not sailed the ball, it would have been a TD.

47 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Josh has obviously been working on running to the left and passing during the week.  

He made an even better play going to his left earlier.

It was 2nd/8 down around the Rams 30 in the 1st qrtr.

I can't remember who he hit(Diggs?) but it was exactly the kind of work you want to see from your young improving QB.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1