Police Terrorism Group

7 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

The COMPTON attack on innocent sheriff’s deputies ended all of this! 

Innocent? They're members of the LA branch of an organized police terrorist organization. Their organization murders and assaults people they're paid to protect while killing animals, abusing drugs, and committing domestic violence on their families. I already provided the evidence.

5 hours ago, Koko78 said:

...and?

And it's the act of a terrorist organization.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Answer my question. What would you have done?

and what about my post was funny?

What about your post is funny? How about damn near all of it?

From your claim that the video refutes my stance instead of provides evidence that it's indeed true that cops have poor training and poor character,
To the accusation that I'm somehow a POS for sharing pictures videos and reports of violence police committed. How are they not the POS?,
To The notion when they did everything they could, including practically begging, a guy to comply when video evidence shows them screaming at him before assaulting him,
To the notion that you contradict yourself seconds later by stating you've been in that exact situation many times 'Repeatedly threatening force, and hoping for compliance",
To the notion that you somehow see yourself as doing a noble thing by threatening another person while they are the bad guy for "formulating a plan" prevent your threat of force

19 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

This video is the perfect example to refute  EVERYTHING that  POS bullbuchanan claims cops to be. They did everything, practically begging that guy to comply. And, to their detriment. I’ve never seen that video until just now, and emotions are coursing through my blood right now - I’m sad at the sounds of a police officer screaming in terror. I’m angry that he gave up his life, and his family gave him up because of some worthless piece of ***** didn’t want to go back to jail. I’m scared because I’ve been in that exact situation many, many times before. Repeatedly threatening force, and hoping for compliance. In the end, all it does is make things worse. The bad guy formulates a plan. Stall and stall and stall. You can literally see it and hear it in his repetitive statements. That sergeant clearly didn’t want to use force. In the end, his hesitation to act cost him everything. Ask. Tell. Make. Easier said than done, because the vast majority of cops don’t want to use force. But, this video is a sad and terrible reminder of the ramifications when you don’t do it. RIP Sergeant Johnson. 

What would I have done differently to de-escalate the situation? Almost everything.

In my opinion from based on what I can see on the video, the officers did everything they could to make their suspect feel like a cornered animal

Once it became clear that the suspect was unwilling to comply, I would have utilized far different techniques in an attempt to gain compliance.

I would have utilized a far less threatening tone and manner of speech,
I would have refrained from shining a high lumen flashlight in his eyes,
I would have heard him out without interrupting him unless I had to
I would have tried to empathize with his situation and showed him how I understood
I would use that relationship to help him understand what I needed to do and why- setting limits

Any one of those things would have drastically changed the entire tone of the conversation and the interaction. Using the approach that you treat everyone like a criminal is dog****. It results in innocent people being harassed and assaulted, escalates potential conflicts into realities, and worst of all it doesn't even work when the person actually is a criminal or with a person that has the capability for violence - in self preservation or otherwise.

As they say, when all you've got is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Back on topic:

Here's what the allies of the two shot police officers of the LA branch of the organized police terrorist group did to journalists attempting to exercise the 1rst amendment in service to the people of their community. These victims of state-sanctioned terrorism are the real heroes.

6 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I would have utilized a far less threatening tone and manner of speech,
I would have refrained from shining a high lumen flashlight in his eyes,
I would have heard him out without interrupting him unless I had to
I would have tried to empathize with his situation and showed him how I understood
I would use that relationship to help him understand what I needed to do and why- setting limits

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!   

How about a comfy chair?

How about poking them with soft cushions?  

You're a recent graduate of our wonderful university system aren't you?  I hope you never find yourself confronted with a violent person and you try to use your empathy and understanding with them.  I'm sorry but they don't understand that. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

How about a comfy chair?

You're a recent graduate of our wonderful university system aren't you?  I hope you never find yourself confronted with a violent person and you try to use your empathy and understanding with them.  I'm sorry but they don't understand that. 

My go to weapon is tickling

Just now, Chef Jim said:

How about a comfy chair?

Not hardly. 

I've been confronted by violent people on several occasions. I've had a knife to my throat and been in other perilous situations and yet I'm still here because empathy and compassion work. Believe it or not, there are other things that motivate people besides fear. If more people went to college you could learn about that in Psychology & Ethics.

44 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Innocent? They're members of the LA branch of an organized police terrorist organization. Their organization murders and assaults people they're paid to protect while killing animals, abusing drugs, and committing domestic violence on their families. I already provided the evidence.

And it's the act of a terrorist organization.

What percentage of cops would you estimate to be potential murderers, assailants, drug abusers and partake in domestic violence?   

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

Not hardly. 

I've been confronted by violent people on several occasions. I've had a knife to my throat and been in other perilous situations and yet I'm still here because empathy and compassion work. Believe it or not, there are other things that motivate people besides fear. If more people went to college you could learn about that in Psychology & Ethics.

You've had a knife to your throat?   What did you do to earn that?  And you talked this person out of killing you with empathy?  I would consider yourself very lucky. 

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What percentage of cops would you estimate to be potential murderers, assailants, drug abusers and partake in domestic violence?   

Combined? Well over 60%, based on 40% of them being domestic abusers, the hundreds of examples of groups of them assaulting protesters and journalists, and examples like when the entire buffalo riot squad looked on while two of its officers assaulted Martin Gugino, walked past him as he bled on the sidewalk and then all simultaneously resigned once their criminal associates were charged. The rest actively cover for them, turn a blind eye and maybe haven't gotten their opportunity yet. It's a far worse problem than some bad apple cops walking around killing drug addicts or criminals. It's a cult culture of violence and disrespect for the people that they're supposed to protect and who put the food on their family's table, and it's one that permeates all the way through the justice system.

Ask yourself, what kind of sick ***** gets off on pushing a 75 year old man into the pavement?

My answer: A cop.

image.jpeg.7ba3519e31e3a87e6d49b33d494cf5c5.jpegimage.jpeg.bbf92a35959b36a16ad9f487391090f8.jpeg

Edited by BullBuchanan

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Combined? Well over 60%, based on 40% of them being domestic abusers, the hundreds of examples of groups of them assaulting protesters and journalists, and examples like when the entire buffalo riot squad looked on while two of its officers assaulted Martin Gugino, walked past him as he bled on the sidewalk and then all simultaneously resigned once their criminal associates were charged. The rest actively cover for them, turn a blind eye and maybe haven't gotten their opportunity yet. It's a far worse problem than some bad apple cops walking around killing drug addicts or criminals. It's a cult culture of violence and disrespect for the people that they're supposed to protect and who put the food on their family's table, and it's one that permeates all the way through the justice system.

Ask yourself, what kind of sick ***** gets off on pushing a 75 year old man into the pavement?

My answer: A cop.

image.jpeg.7ba3519e31e3a87e6d49b33d494cf5c5.jpegimage.jpeg.bbf92a35959b36a16ad9f487391090f8.jpeg

Well over 60%?  40% are domestic abusers?  Where do these numbers come from.   

I don't assume ANYONE gets off pushing a 75 year old to the pavement.  Based on that statement alone I will assume you have no idea what you are talking about and your end of the conversation is running 100% on emotion and that makes for incredibly bad debate.  You obviously have some heavy animosity (and I'm being kind here) towards law enforcement.  It appears to be deep rooted and that's not good.  You paint with an extremely broad brush.   

Here are the words you've used to describe law enforcement in just a few posts

Abusers

Assaulting

Criminal

Killing

Cult culture of violence

Disrespect

Permeates

Sick *****

Dog *****

Terrorists

Their organization murders and assaults people

Killing animals

Abusing drugs

Committing domestic violence on their families. 

You have some major anger issues which makes you sound just like the law enforcement officers you're talking about.  

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Really, so what political changes are they using terror to effect?

Power via compliance of the population based on fear. Have you not seen the examples of Sheriffs and Police Chiefs refusing to obey the law set forth by lawmakers with respect to the mask mandates and shutdown orders? They are servants refusing to carry out their sworn duties. They are serving their own political desires instead of that of the people.

https://www.courthousenews.com/some-us-police-refuse-to-enforce-virus-mask-mandates/
https://nypost.com/2020/08/12/florida-sheriff-bans-cops-from-wearing-masks-on-the-job/
https://www.newsobserver.com/news/coronavirus/article243054951.html

This of course extends to their arresting of journalists on no merit as evidenced above along with a quick google of "journalists arrested settlement".

and on and on ad nauseam 

26 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Well over 60%?  40% are domestic abusers?  Where do these numbers come from.   

I don't assume ANYONE gets off pushing a 75 year old to the pavement.  Based on that statement alone I will assume you have no idea what you are talking about and your end of the conversation is running 100% on emotion and that makes for incredibly bad debate.  You obviously have some heavy animosity (and I'm being kind here) towards law enforcement.  It appears to be deep rooted and that's not good.  You paint with an extremely broad brush.   

Here are the words you've used to describe law enforcement in just a few posts

Abusers

Assaulting

Criminal

Killing

Cult culture of violence

Disrespect

Permeates

Sick *****

Dog *****

Terrorists

Their organization murders and assaults people

Killing animals

Abusing drugs

Committing domestic violence on their families. 

You have some major anger issues which makes you sound just like the law enforcement officers you're talking about.  

Have I failed to provide evidence for any of my statements? I think you'll find that if you look through the thread, I've backed up my statements with credible sources at every opportunity. Just because you don't like the words, that doesn't make them false.

By definition they are terrorists. I'm using it literally, not as a slur. I've provided dozens of example sin this thread and others as evidence.

terrorist noun
ter·ror·ist | \ ˈter-ər-ist  \
plural terrorists
Definition of terrorist (Entry 1 of 2)
: an advocate or practitioner of terrorism as a means of coercion

terrorism noun
ter·ror·ism | \ ˈter-ər-ˌi-zəm  \
Definition of terrorism
: the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion

If you actually knew me, I think you'd find I'm anything but a naturally angry person, but watching the powerful prey on the powerless does bring that out of me. I would be far more concerned about a person that was totally ok with publicly paid government employees committing wanton acts of violence on the public. 

Edited by BullBuchanan

8 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Have I failed to provide evidence for any of my statements? I think you'll find that if you look through the thread, I've backed up my statements with credible sources at every opportunity. Just because you don't like the words, that doesn't make them false.

By definition they are terrorists. I'm using it literally, not as a slur. I've provided dozens of example sin this thread and others as evidence.

terrorist noun
ter·ror·ist | \ ˈter-ər-ist  \
plural terrorists
Definition of terrorist (Entry 1 of 2)
: an advocate or practitioner of terrorism as a means of coercion

terrorism noun
ter·ror·ism | \ ˈter-ər-ˌi-zəm  \
Definition of terrorism
: the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion

If you actually knew me, I think you'd find I'm anything but a naturally angry person, but watching the powerful prey on the powerless does bring that out of me. I would be far more concerned about a person that was totally ok with publicly paid government employees committing wanton acts of violence on the public. When it comes to foreign groups labeled as terrorist organizations like Al Qaeda or ISIS, I actually find the police to be quite a bit worse as they're paid by the public, supported by the state, and they lie about their true intentions.

Are their bad police?  ***** yeah.  Are their bad financial advisors (my chosen profession)?  ***** yeah.  

But when you use the word THEY when calling cops terrorists you slander the vast majority (my opinion here) that are doing great jobs of serving their community.   I have a HUGE problem with that. 

And we are not powerless.  What changes do you suggest?  Forgive me if you've laid out your plan already but I'd like to hear it.  What people are doing now to effect change if foolish.  They are going about it all wrong.  And I'm sorry but empathy worked for you but I highly doubt it will work for the majority of violent criminals that police in many communities deal with on a daily basis.  If they are terrorists what political aim are they pursuing?  You left that part out of your definition.

Let me as you a question.  What percentage of police officers do you think have fired their weapon while on duty?  

Edited by Chef Jim

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Are their bad police?  ***** yeah.  Are their bad financial advisors (my chosen profession)?  ***** yeah.  

But when you use the word THEY when calling cops terrorists you slander the vast majority (my opinion here) that are doing great jobs of serving their community.   I have a HUGE problem with that. 

And we are not powerless.  What changes do you suggest?  Forgive me if you've laid out your plan already but I'd like to hear it.  What people are doing now to effect change if foolish.  They are going about it all wrong.  And I'm sorry but empathy worked for you but I highly doubt it will work for the majority of violent criminals that police in many communities deal with on a daily basis.

Let me as you a question.  What percentage of police officers do you think have fired their weapon while on duty?  

There are terrible people in every profession. Not just terrible at their job, but terrible human beings. People that murder, assault, abuse, etc.

The big difference between being a financial advisor that randomly beats up clients and being a cop that beats up protesters, is that I don't think your co-workers will idly stand by while you do it, or even join in, and then back you up later during investigations. They'll either stop you, get help or tell the truth about what happened later. I've shared so many examples in this thread, but just taking the Martin Gugino example - there are 57 other officers on that street where the two buffalo cops pushed him down. Not one checks to see if he's ok, not one confronts or apprehends their fellow officer, not one calls for an ambulance or goes for help. They watch, or maybe even ignore, as a 75 year old man with a now fractured skull bleeds out on a sidewalk. He spent 8 weeks in the ICU. 8 weeks.

I'm not sure how they do things at your advisory firm, but maybe you can tell me. Is that how your coworkers, is that how YOU would respond if someone at your shop did that?

Edited by BullBuchanan

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

How about a comfy chair?

Counselor Troi : "I'm sensing some hostility here........urgh.............."

54 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Power via compliance of the population based on fear. Have you not seen the examples of Sheriffs and Police Chiefs refusing to obey the law set forth by lawmakers with respect to the mask mandates and shutdown orders? They are servants refusing to carry out their sworn duties. They are serving their own political desires instead of that of the people.

https://www.courthousenews.com/some-us-police-refuse-to-enforce-virus-mask-mandates/
https://nypost.com/2020/08/12/florida-sheriff-bans-cops-from-wearing-masks-on-the-job/
https://www.newsobserver.com/news/coronavirus/article243054951.html

This of course extends to their arresting of journalists on no merit as evidenced above along with a quick google of "journalists arrested settlement".

and on and on ad nauseam 

So, the cops are unleashing terror on the populace in order to advance their political objective to not enforce mask mandates?

Does this schiff actually makes sense in your head?

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

By definition they are terrorists. I'm using it literally, not as a slur.

So to be clear, police are terrorists, but what about Antifa and BLM? Are they terrorists too, or are they the ones you're counting on to justifiably take out the terrorists?