Cards new uniform: is that it?

Shamrock

http://www.azcardinals.com/news/news_details.html?iid=2761

hmm...okay...well done...inspirational change...creative and inventive...hmm

Please note, the Cards claiming the oldest professional football team title is incorrect. The Melbourne Football Club, Melbourne Australia (Oz rules) was started in the 1850's in...Australia. Maybe they are the oldest American Football club?

Pretty weak. No offence to anyone here but I cant stand the Bills current one either. It may be slightly better than this one though.

311100[/snapback]

I've grown to like our home jerseys but the roadies are laughably bad.

I've grown to like our home jerseys but the roadies are laughably bad.

311102[/snapback]

Agreed, it just doesn't work for me either. I would like the white jersey back from the mid 70's with the white or blue pants. Somthing simple like that. It's jsut to busy.. God that sounded gay, I'll shut up now......

Agreed, it just doesn't work for me either.  I would like the white jersey back from the mid 70's with the white or blue pants.  Somthing simple like that.  It's jsut to busy..  God that sounded gay, I'll shut up now......

311105[/snapback]

It fits well with the gay-ness of the Bills road uniforms ----- oh I hate them!

Agreed, it just doesn't work for me either.  I would like the white jersey back from the mid 70's with the white or blue pants.  Somthing simple like that. It's jsut to busy..  God that sounded gay, I'll shut up now......

311105[/snapback]

Simplicity always helps with uniforms.

One of my friends described our road jersey as "blocks of color." I think that's just about right.

Agreed, it just doesn't work for me either.  I would like the white jersey back from the mid 70's with the white or blue pants.  Somthing simple like that.  It's jsut to busy..  God that sounded gay, I'll shut up now......

311105[/snapback]

;)

Whatcha doin tonite, big boy? :w00t:

Denny Green: Hi Denny Green here over in Arziona, how ya doing today?

Louisville: Fine, Fine

Denny Green: I just called to see if we could use your uniforms to play in this year, would that be ok?

Louisville: Um...I'm not sure if we can do that

Denny Green: What if we throw in L.J. Shelton?

Louisville: Deal

http://www.azcardinals.com/news/news_details.html?iid=2761

hmm...okay...well done...inspirational change...creative and inventive...hmm

Please note, the Cards claiming the oldest professional football team title is incorrect. The Melbourne Football Club, Melbourne Australia (Oz rules) was started in the 1850's in...Australia. Maybe they are the oldest American Football club?

311097[/snapback]

The Toronto Argonauts are the oldest North American Football club.

311097[/snapback]

They may or may not be the oldest, but they have DEFINITELY sucked longer than any professional sports team in history!

PTR