Cards new uniform: is that it?

Shamrock

The reds don't match -- the home and aways have two different reds.  That's messed up

311283[/snapback]

It could be the lighting, as if look closely at Larry Fitzgerald's sock they appear to not match either. As he right foot (our left) matches the uniform he's wearing and the other matches the uniform Warner's wearing.

i think there needed to be a touch of yellow added... the black piping needed to be yellow. would look much better. now, the red unis look too similar to Falcons... bring the yellow in and not so similar anymore...

I think the white ones are pretty cool.

As for the red...I think we started a bad trend with the monotone thing.

Compared to the Bills though, I would say the Cards did more with less given their color scheme and what they had to work with. Our whites are hideous, though I am also learning to like the blue.

I think the white ones are pretty cool. 

As for the red...I think we started a bad trend with the monotone thing.

Compared to the Bills though, I would say the Cards did more with less given their color scheme and what they had to work with.  Our whites are hideous, though I am also learning to like the blue.

311774[/snapback]

I think the Cards new uniforms are better than our current ones.

As for the two different shades of red - it could just be different materials. Uniforms now are designed to look good on TV, not as much at press conferences.