“Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed

10 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Now you care about service and veterans? Why do you lie so much? 

My dad was a WW2 paratrooper (Glider soldier) , both granddad's were vets, my brother is a vet and we are proud of our service. My family had people on both sides of Civil War and a KKK ambushed and murdered a great great great granddad in Kentucky. 

Trump thinks they are suckers? Ok, whatever 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Wacka said:

He stuck his finger up your a**?

Sore loserism sinking in, I see 

af1feb4c-2001-4fdc-93dd-798f91667c23.png&w=55&h=55
Opinion by 
Columnist
September 4, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. EDT
Add to list

More than five years ago, then-candidate Donald Trump rejected the assertion that John McCain, who refused to take an early release and remained with his fellow POWs despite torture, was a hero. "He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.” At this point, the failure of the GOP to disown Trump signaled that Republicans would accept anything that came out of his mouth. Since then, with very few exceptions, elected Republicans have stood shoulder to shoulder with a president who utters one lie after another, spews racist bile, demeans women, dehumanizes immigrants and venerates dictators.

The Atlantic magazine article that came out on Thursday seems entirely in character for Trump:

Trump rejected the idea of the visit [to a World War I cemetery in France in 2018] because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

When McCain died, Trump reiterated his contempt for POWs when he declared “according to three sources with direct knowledge of this event, ‘We’re not going to support that loser’s funeral,’” and he became furious, according to witnesses, when he saw flags lowered to half-staff. ‘What the f--- are we doing that for? Guy was a f---ing loser.’ ”

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

My dad was a WW2 paratrooper (Glider soldier) , both granddad's were vets, my brother is a vet and we are proud of our service. My family had people on both sides of Civil War and a KKK ambushed and murdered a great great great granddad in Kentucky. 

I dare those who are regurgitation this spew, to read these.

The Media Vomit Up Another Anonymous Hit Piece On Trump, and It’s Obviously Garbage

The Latest Garbage Hit Piece On Trump Begins to Fall Apart as Verifiable Counter Evidence Emerges

I expect more people to go on record saying this story is simply false over the course of today. Meanwhile, The Atlantic is still operating under the guise of anonymous sourcing when it makes no sense to do so. There is no risk to bashing Trump publicly? Why would every single source demand to stay anonymous when the worst that could happen is they get a book deal?

Pay attention to who’s not talking either. Gen. Kelly is mentioned specifically in the story but has stayed silent and not confirmed it. If he continues to hold his tongue, it’s yet more evidence this story is fake, either made up whole cloth, or being fed by lying sources. Gen. Kelly does not like Trump and would have no reason not to say “yes, this happened.”

In the end, this is desperate ploy and shows that the left are really starting to sweat about November. You can expect plenty more anonymously sourced hit pieces to drop over the next 60 days. This is their game and they won’t stop until they feel like they’ve thoroughly defeated Trump.

Just now, B-Man said:

I dare those who are regurgitation this spew, to read these.

The Media Vomit Up Another Anonymous Hit Piece On Trump, and It’s Obviously Garbage

The Latest Garbage Hit Piece On Trump Begins to Fall Apart as Verifiable Counter Evidence Emerges

I expect more people to go on record saying this story is simply false over the course of today. Meanwhile, The Atlantic is still operating under the guise of anonymous sourcing when it makes no sense to do so. There is no risk to bashing Trump publicly? Why would every single source demand to stay anonymous when the worst that could happen is they get a book deal?

Pay attention to who’s not talking either. Gen. Kelly is mentioned specifically in the story but has stayed silent and not confirmed it. If he continues to hold his tongue, it’s yet more evidence this story is fake, either made up whole cloth, or being fed by lying sources. Gen. Kelly does not like Trump and would have no reason not to say “yes, this happened.”

In the end, this is desperate ploy and shows that the left are really starting to sweat about November. You can expect plenty more anonymously sourced hit pieces to drop over the next 60 days. This is their game and they won’t stop until they feel like they’ve thoroughly defeated Trump.

Oh, so he really did visit the WW1 memorial? 

Well, no he didn't. Couldn't be bothered 

And POW McCain was a loser? 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, so he really did visit the WW1 memorial? 

Well, no he didn't. Couldn't be bothered 

And POW McCain was a loser? 

You didn't read the articles.

So I am under no obligation to respond to false questions.

Coward.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

suckers are people that believe anonymous sources from a rag publication that has been wrong  on almost everything regarding POTUS Trump

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You didn't read the articles.

So I am under no obligation to respond to false questions.

Coward.

Why is he a coward?  That seems like typical right-wing slander of doughboys like Tucker Carlson.  Can’t you think of anything novel or somewhat intelligent to say?  

And, for what it’s worth, the question isn’t “false” (just like, contrary to alt-wrong belief), news isn’t “fake.”  It might be an inappropriate or unnecessary question.  And a news report might be wrong.  But simply denigrating whatever it is that you don’t want to hear as “false” or “fake” or a “hoax,” frankly, is pathetic.  

Why does this matter?  In this forum, it doesn’t.  It’s an internet message board with a bunch of randos, left-wing smart asses, and right-wing losers.  But if you say such things here, you might say them in real life.  And nobody courageous enough to put on the uniform and defend our democracy should be called a coward.  

4 minutes ago, Gary M said:

suckers are people that believe anonymous sources from a rag publication that has been wrong  on almost everything regarding POTUS Trump

Fox News has a print magazine?  Interesting. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Why is he is a coward?  That seems like typical right-wing slander of doughboys like Tucker Carlson.  Can’t you think of anything novel or somewhat intelligent to say?  

And, for what it’s worth, the question isn’t “false” (just like, contrary to alt-wrong belief), news isn’t “fake.”  It might be an inappropriate or unnecessary question.  And a news report might be wrong.  But simply denigrating whatever it is that you don’t want to hear as “false” or “fake” or a “hoax,” frankly, is pathetic.  

Why does this matter?  In this forum, it doesn’t.  It’s an internet message board with a bunch of randos, left-wing smart asses, and right-wing losers.  But if you say such things here, you might say them in real life.  And nobody courageous enough to put on the uniform and defend our Republic should be called a coward.  

Fox News has a print magazine?  Interesting. 

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Why is he a coward?

And a news report might be wrong.  But simply denigrating whatever it is that you don’t want to hear as “false” or “fake” or a “hoax,” frankly, is pathetic.  

Because, I specifically asked everyone to read those articles before responding.

He replied in under a minute with gibberish questions for me.

He is a coward................that is a statement, not an "accusation".

Are you "trying" to be funny ?

Using FAKE and HOAX is pathetic ?

YOU think that.

Back to the thread.

They’re doing this now because Biden’s internal polling probably looks like crap.

• Like (+1) 3