BLM protest happening.....

Westside

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Sure, but too liberally applied it is murder 

Racist cops should be fired, anyway. You can't be a good cop and be racist 

Specifically what would be a  scientific and fact based "test" to determine if a cop was a racist?  I am curious. 

31 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Specifically what would be a  scientific and fact based "test" to determine if a cop was a racist?  I am curious. 

So your point is that’s its impossible, right, so keep the racist cops? 

Thats the premise of your question, right? 

...yup the same Mayor Lovely under investigation for possible campaign funds irregularities.......

Rochester Police Locust Club president calls on mayor to resign

WHECTV
Updated: September 09, 2020 04:44 PM
Created: September 09, 2020 03:37 PM

ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) — The president of the Rochester Police Locust Club is calling on Mayor Lovely Warren to resign.

During a press conference Wednesday, News10NBC Investigative Reporter Jennifer Lewke asked Locust Club President Mike Mazzeo if he was calling on the mayor to resign.

He said "yes."

The statement comes after Rochester Police Chief La'Ron Singletary announced his retirement from the Rochester Police Department Tuesday amid calls from protesters for him and Mayor Warren to resign. Several other members of RPD command either announced their retirement or stepped down to a lower rank Tuesday as well.

Singletary's last day as chief will be Sept. 29.

https://www.whec.com/rochester-new-york-news/rochester-police-locust-club-president-calls-on-mayor-to-resign/5857041/?cat=565

New round of subpoenas issued in investigation into Mayor Warren campaign funds

Gary Craig
Rochester Democrat and Chronicle-May 29, 2020

The Monroe County District Attorney's Office has subpoenaed businesses and other entities that assisted the campaign. Monroe County District Attorney Sandra Doorley Thursday acknowledged that prosecutors in March issued subpoenas with the investigation, but she would provide no more details except to say the investigation is ongoing.

Asked about the subpoenas, attorney Joseph Damelio, who represents Warren, said he knew of the subpoenas but has not been able to learn from prosecutors their intent or focus with the current investigative fact-finding.

"I have been told that subpoenas have been dropped," Damelio said. 

Damelio said he was surprised to learn of the subpoenas because the investigation appeared dormant, if not dead.

"We haven't heard anything in over a year," he said.

On Thursday, City Hall said it had received several media inquiries and questioned why Doorley responded to media questions. (The Democrat and Chronicle approached Doorley with information and she confirmed the investigation was continuing and the issuance of subpoenas, but would answer no additional questions.)

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2020/05/29/new-subpoenas-issued-in-mayor-lovely-warren-campaign-funds-investigation-rochester-ny/5274475002/

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/9/2020 at 12:34 AM, 3rdnlng said:

In 2019 there were 9 unarmed black people killed by police while 19 unarmed white people were also killed by police. 

So, scaled for population ~41.4 black people were killed per 19 white people assuming your numbers are true.

On 9/9/2020 at 10:18 AM, Gary M said:

Shooting a perp that is fighting with and/or attempting to arm himself is not murder

Yes it is.

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

You might want to look into systemic racism before posting anything more.

Where is this systemic racism you are claiming exists?

Is this the same systemic racism that twice elected a black president? Is it the same systemic racism that helped provide the lowest unemployment for blacks ever? Is it the same systemic racism that has tens of millions of white Americans cheering black multi-millionaire sports figures? Is it the same systemic racism that tells calls black people 'tokens,' 'props' and 'Uncle Toms' because they don't believe in the Democratic party?

I'm looking for it, but I don't see it.

Please be specific where I can find it.

Thank you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

You might want to look into systemic racism before posting anything more.

Why is it that successful blacks do not claim systemic racism while blacks and whites who have nothing better to do than burn down businesses and slug little old ladies claim such racism? Show me a person who is always making excuses and I'll show you a person not worthy of success. 

Edited by 3rdnlng

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Why is it that successful blacks do not claim systemic racism while blacks and whites who have nothing better to do than burn down businesses and slug little old ladies claim such racism. Show me a person who is always making excuses and I'll show you a person not worthy of success. 

I'm "successful" NFL/NBA players are "successful". There are tons and tons of "successful" people that are shining a light on systemic racism.

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Why is it that successful blacks do not claim systemic racism while blacks and whites who have nothing better to do than burn down businesses and slug little old ladies claim such racism? Show me a person who is always making excuses and I'll show you a person not worthy of success. 

#BillsChan with a rule 2 example 

3 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I'm "successful" NFL/NBA players are "successful". There are tons and tons of "successful" people that are shining a light on systemic racism.

Would you care to define your "success"?  Don't mention about a fancy mountain region retreat with multiple guest rooms and a few small lakes to fish in as another here already has laid claim to that.  All your vehicles worth 100K or more a piece?

8 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Don't even bring the NBA into the equation here. Sure the players make a ton but they've sold their souls to China in the process. Mark my words, with Lebron as the face of the NBA that league will return to the days prior to Magic and Bird. A two bit league populated with a ton of gangstas that are viewed by the average American as such won't be able to sell $300 shoes nor find many takers for NBA player jerseys. Their greed is going to do them in.