The NFL Follows Suit With "Social Justice" Message

H2o

10 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Actually, he didn't bring the gun across state lines. He works at the business he was defending from rioters. The owner of the business gave him the gun. Also the 17 year old kid lived 15 minutes away. Yeah, it's across state lines, but it's a short distance away. 

There is a LOT of excuses biult into that statement

Was it across a state line or not (that is illegal)

Should he have had the automaic assault rifle or not:?

Was he in fact allowed to leave the scene of a shooting (of which he was the one that did the shooting) or not?

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

maybe he should stop raping people, people would stop calling the cops on him ??

Ahhh there is Teddy.....now we can get this party started

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Was he in fact allowed to leave the scene of a shooting (of which he was the one that did the shooting) or not?

There has never been any reporting that he had an “automatic “ assault rifle. Check your facts. 

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

I honestly would hate to lose friends I have made on this site over politics.....and admittedly I am a reactive poster (see something stupid......post that it is stupid)

but

This particular issue runs deep......The NBA season was nearly CANCELED earlier this week.......teams like the lakers and clippers literally didnt want to play and Obama steps in and helps out........

Bottom line........people need to start listening and stop denying........or their WILL be a hard time keeping these sports going because the stars wont play.....which in term would greatly affect this site.

Still......I understand your point......voice of reason is still a good thing to hear

I hate the NBA.  And it has nothing to do with the players opinions on politics racism or whatever else they talk about.  Its just boring as f**k.  I was hoping they would just cancel the NBA forever.  Michael Magic Larry, the Bad boys of Detroit.  That was competition and excitement.  Now who cares!!  I love my football.  Pro and college.  I love my Nascar.  Hockey is ok.  And baseball is just there like watching grass grow.  i can't say anymore on the topic because my posts are always getting deleted by the powers that be on this board because they don't agree with my opinions.  lol.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I presented facts,not excuses. 

He did not bring a gun across state lines.

He should not had a weapon in my opinion.

I can't comment on the last question because I don't know. Though I did see him walk towards the police with his hands up, but they ran right past him. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, El Guapo said:

There has never been any reporting that he had an “automatic “ assault rifle. Check your facts. 

Would the answer to this question be different if he was carrying a shotgun?   Focusing on the smaller points trying to make the bigger points invalid is something Trump does

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

I presented facts,not excuses. 

He did not bring a gun across state lines.

He should not had a weapon in my opinion.

I can't comment on the last question because I don't know. Though I did see him walk towards the police with his hands up, but they ran right past him. 

Do you think he turned in his gun before he went home?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Would the answer to this question be different if he was carrying a shotgun?   Focusing on the smaller points trying to make the bigger points invalid is something Trump does

I thought I heard that the first person who was killed was actually shot with small caliber handgun, like a .22, not the semi-automatic the kid had. The bullet hole did look too small to be fired from the un the kid had.

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I have no idea. I don't think he should have been there period.

1 minute ago, Buffalo619 said:

“the average person is incapable of defending themselves against high level psychological operations such as the blatant race baiting propaganda that is propelled by media operatives and influencers”

-this is true and the shallow yell, “you’re racist” it’s all propaganda garbage aimed at the weak. 

The average person knows right from wrong. There are too many below average people. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

No the answer is the same. The statement was that he possessed an “automatic” assault rifle. He did not. The statement was false.