Heavily Armed Children

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Jill Stein says hi. 

LOL!  Oh, you were being serious?

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Not the issue.  It’s what the fat bastard did and didn’t so that counts.  He golfed and ate McNuggets.  The nation fell apart.  Really he should have just stopped at McDonald’s and swapped jobs with the kid working the drive through.  We probably would have been much better off that way. 

I'm saying Hilly wouldn't have done any better and would in fact have been worse because she would have kept the borders open longer.  IOW, it didn't matter who was in charge.

Man pulls knife, yells n-word at protesters, cops watch and do nothing

https://www.newsbreak.com/new-york/buffalo/news/2050441471033/video-man-with-knife-in-buffalo-shouts-n-word-while-police-watch

An armed man shouted the 'n-word' repeatedly at protesters with a knife in his hands. Buffalo police seem to not stop, confront or shoot him. Police in Kenosha, Wisconsin claim they shot Jacob Blake because he was either holding a knife or getting a knife from his car. However, in the video below, police in Buffalo allowed an angry, aggressive man holding a knife to berate protesters. The incident looks like it happened on Hertel, judging from the landmarks, but I am not 100 percent sure. This hypocrisy is part of the reason Black Americans and allies are so upset and fed up. The video was posted on Shaun King's Instagram page, so the full context is not known. What is known is that this hostile man is screaming the 'n-word' right in front of a Buffalo police officer. Rather than stop the man, the police officer, whose window is rolled down, so it can be assumed he can here the man's threatening tone, does nothing to stop him (at least from what we can see in the couple minutes of video). The man is then barricaded by what looks like protesters with bikes, who attempt to block him from approaching any of the other protesters. Someone in the crowd screams, 'He's got a knife.'

10 hours ago, Doc said:

LOL!  Oh, you were being serious?

I'm saying Hilly wouldn't have done any better and would in fact have been worse because she would have kept the borders open longer.  IOW, it didn't matter who was in charge.

Maybe a different president wouldn’t have relied on magic to do the job.  Just maybe. 

I could barely see the knife at the Buffalo protest on the news. I hope the police did not intervene for the same reason. They will need to explain after they see the video , at least it ended no one hurt.

The police are still mad two of their officers were charged with pushing the protester in front of City Hall who fell and was injured. The State Trooper who was run over at the Bailey melee also. 

Edited by ALF

4 hours ago, ALF said:

I could barely see the knife at the Buffalo protest on the news. I hope the police did not intervene for the same reason. They will need to explain after they see the video , at least it ended no one hurt.

The police are still mad two of their officers were charged with pushing the protester in front of City Hall who fell and was injured. The State Trooper who was run over at the Bailey melee also. 

I'm really sorry that they're upset about Torgalski.  I think he's getting jammed up, too.  (And the McCabe charge is an even bigger joke.)  But they still have to do their jobs.  It's that simple.  So, like you, I hope they didn't see and subsequently ignore the knife.  

16 hours ago, GG said:

As much fun as hanging out in the park?

Not nearly.  Way better to hang out with my kids, even on their worst days, than to laugh at you.