Can the left actually be reasoned with?

16 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

What basis in the rule of law do the concepts of white privilege and reparations have?

Not sure about the things you mentioned.  But last I checked hundreds of thousands of people took to the streets - during a pandemic, no less - principally because they want everyone to be treated equally.  Your side has a problem with that.  I don’t, because I believe in the rule of law. 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Not sure about the things you mentioned.  But last I hundreds of thousands of people took to the streets - during a pandemic, no less - principally because they want every to be treated equally.  Your side has a problem with that.  I don’t, because I believe in the rule of law. 

No they don't. They want supremacy.

18 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Not sure about the things you mentioned.  But last I checked hundreds of thousands of people took to the streets - during a pandemic, no less - principally because they want everyone to be treated equally.  Your side has a problem with that.  I don’t, because I believe in the rule of law. 

Yes, everyone is entitled to a Gucci bag or to burn down a store. They are also entitled to hit everyone with a baseball bat. That's equal treatment but certainly not equal treatment under the law. You claim yourself to be a lawyer but you clearly don't understand the law. Where did you get your degree, Grenada?