Words that Start with “TR”

Triumphant Trump!

42 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Tremendous Traitor Trump Tricks Trailer Trash.  

Alliteration is pretty cool sometimes.  

How many months did it take you to come up with that and how long from twitching brain to keyboard for that "gem?"

You have the brain of a Tribble by the way.

Edited by RochesterRob
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Triggered?

Well played!  Unfortunately (or fortunately, maybe, I don’t know), no.  But I am the subject of a sad tragicomedy in which transactional, traitorous Trump tramples the constitution.  

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Trump tranquilized troublesome traitors 

Be careful, this is how he reels unsuspecting people in. He's looking for a tranny and thinks this might be a place to go fishing. Ever since they closed the restrooms on the interstates he's been having a hard time. The last time I warned people he called me a #### blocker. 

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Gary M said:

Tricky traitors tried for treason

Good work, Gary!  I’m not one to play the treason card, but if you think Trump is treasonous and traitorous I probably wouldn’t argue too hard with you.  Well done. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Good work, Gary!  I’m not one to play the treason card, but if you think Trump is treasonous and traitorous I probably wouldn’t argue too hard with you.  Well done. 

Your work here can be summed up in one word.  Tragic.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

Honest question SectionC3 - what are you going to do with all the free time once trump is out of office?

i don’t have much free time.  But I do have writer’s block today.  Gotta change the situation to break the block.  So picking on Trump and the dopes that follow him always is a good source of amusement in that respect. 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

i don’t have much free time.  But I do have writer’s block today.  Gotta change the situation to break the block.  So picking on Trump and the dopes that follow him always is a good source of amusement in that respect. 

I hear from Hunter S that Cartwheels, Reds, and Yellow Jackets work well against that blockage.