Enough with the political BS, NFL needs to ban fans league wide

Penfield45

3 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Oh, right now probably the difference between 75,000, and 175,000 American deaths.  The science deniers and anti-maskers tend to reside on the 'conservative' end of the spectrum.  

Ok, what's that have to do with football?

And that's pretty laughable. Just pulling data out of your butt like that.

54 minutes ago, Putin said:

Why do you have to ask political questions ? 

It's the topic of this thread.

32 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Not trying to start a political debate but just adding some perspective as I know many on here live all over the United States: Here in Southern California we’ve been ‘required’ to wear masks when out in public since April and we never stopped wearing them. There’s been no change in public policy since the onset.  However, it had ZERO impact on our recent unfortunate turn to get a significant wave of infections that’s now on the downward trend. 

No offense SoCal but from pics I've seen, compliance with masks in many areas of SoCal was not at all good, especially inland where people are apparently more skeptical of masks and other CA public health measures - and where covid is currently surging.  I would imagine the scene may have been similar "backstage" at re-opened restaurants and other re-opened businesses and of course, people remove the mask to eat and drink at restaurants.

Then of course, parties and gatherings at personal residences - not out in public, many hosts don't request masks.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

But.....If you’re wearing YOUR mask then you should be fine...right? SHEEESSH

Unless it's an N95 or similar, my mask protects YOU.  Your mask protects ME.  Has to do with blocking particles at the emission source and reducing their velocity, before they sheer and aerosolize.  Fluid dynamics and sheer properties of fluids and all that good schtuff.

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

*idiot606 has entered the chat. 

and on this gratuitously insult laden non-contributory nugget, we're done here.  @Chandler#81, you're welcome

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1