38 Minutes with Axios: This is the President of the United States of America

30 minutes ago, dubs said:

Put this in one of the dozens of other Donald Trump threads.  Stop clogging up the board with every emotion that you think deserves everyone's attention.  

Get a clue, Trumplet: you're not in charge.   If you don't like this thread, then don't participate in it.  

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, DFT said:

Your condemning the president for wanting to uphold how the justice system works shows more about your hatred of him getting the better of you, than anything correlating to whatever point you folks are trying to make.  

And if I can ask from a non-partisan perspective...  Where’s Biden’s interviews?  Trump went into the Lion’s teeth.  Biden won’t conduct interviews with allies, let alone conservative outlets.  This shows more good for Trump than bad unfortunately.   No matter how it’s skewed by a media that (like you) is consumed by hatred and no longer recognizes their own prejudices.  When you choose to see things in an open-minded view, with neutrality (instead of waiting to tear apart a person you hate - like you and the interviewer for that matter), you’ll form a much more truthful opinion of the person.  Unfortunately, that’s just not the case here.  I’m not a Trump fan by any means, but If I weigh his interview against the forced reactions of those that hate him, Trump wins decidedly.

Huh? A child rapist and you are like, so what? Buzz off 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Get a clue, Trumplet: you're not in charge.   If you don't like this thread, then don't participate in it.  

just offering some friendly advice that would benefit the entire PPP community. 

but go ahead, continue to act on every impulse and emotion that pops into your pea sized brain. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why do you want Maxwell to die?  Worried about what she will reveal?

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

President Donald Trump again extended well-wishes to accused sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell, apparently expressing sympathy for Jeffrey Epstein’s longtime companion.

“Her friend, or boyfriend, was either killed or committed suicide in jail. She’s now in jail,” Trump told Axios’ Jonathan Swan in an interview that aired on HBO 

“Yeah, I wish her well,” he said. “I’d wish you well. I’d wish a lot of people well. Good luck. Let them prove somebody was guilty.”

Oh, if only he would have wished harm on her, it would have been more humorous

to see you feign sympathy and fear for her

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ever watch Law and Order SVU?  Police and Legal officials have a habit of telling evil people that they want to turn state/ Federal evidence “good luck”.  Does that make Dick Wold or Mariska  Hargitay evil?  This happens every day in the real life of criminal prosecutors.  And while I think what she’s accused of is the worst kind of evil, she’s still not exempt from due process.  Much like those who have committed atrocities in Portland under the guise of equality, or the gangs who enact heartbreaking  murders in Chicago, or Baltimore.  

1 minute ago, DFT said:

Ever watch Law and Order SVU?  Police and Legal officials have a habit of telling evil people that they want to turn state/ Federal evidence “good luck”.  Does that make Dick Wold or Mariska  Hargitay evil?  This happens every day in the real life of criminal prosecutors.  And while I think what she’s accused of is the worst kind of evil, she’s still not exempt from due process.  Much like those who have committed atrocities in Portland under the guise of equality, or the gangs who enact heartbreaking  murders in Chicago, or Baltimore.  

Eat sh it. She is disgusting scum. 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump sure is being nice to her.... 

Do you think that your hatred for Trump is blinding you to the fact that her transcripts have not implicated Trump in anything whatsoever?  Being serious here.  Because if you have this much hate for Trump wishing her well, where’s your outrage to former President Clinton?

Edited by DFT
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Oh, if only he would have wished harm on her, it would have been more humorous

to see you feign sympathy and fear for her

Yeah, if he had said that, they'd have been saying "why, what does he have to fear?"

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DFT said:

Do you think that your hatred for Trump is blinding you to the fact that her transcripts have not indicated Trump in anything whatsoever?  Being serious here.  Because if you have this much hate for Trump wishing her well, where’s your outrage to former President Clinton?

Trump and Clinton both used Jeffery’s services, right?