38 Minutes with Axios: This is the President of the United States of America

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Trump's not the sharpest tool in the shed but that's not why a lot of voters cast their ballots for him in 2016.  They voted for him because he was the only candidate that had the balls to stand up to the globalist and the intellectual elite in politics and the media.  For this he's been the target of their attacks for his entire term.  Unfortunately, much of what he does and says provides more fuel for the fire.  Many of his supporters enjoy seeing the so called "deep state" getting the middle finger. 

Obviously the elites want to regain control through whatever means necessary and see the Biden candidacy as their ticket back to the White House.  I'm skeptical about Biden and his mental state as they seem to be hiding him in the bunker and perhaps that's the plan until the election.  He's simply mentally unfit to serve.  Or are they going to pull somebody out of the shadows at the last minute like Hillary again?  Whatever the scenario I hope most people whatever your political or social views would agree our choices here are just terrible.   

As far as the administrations COVID response its been mostly a disaster but given the breakdown in society and the almost complete ineptitude of leadership at any level does anyone really think the government is going to be effective at anything of this magnitude or for that matter any problems going forward?  Not likely.  Facing the fact that you're more or less on your own when one kind of disaster or another strikes will do wonders for your mental and physical well-being and allow you to prepare for trouble.  The government is concerned with saving the government, not you.  What I try to point out to my liberal friends is giving a government that is completely inept more power and responsibility is a path to ruin.  Why do you want to surrender your freedoms?  But they don't get it, yet.  When they do it might be too late.

Whatever Trump did with COVID would be criticized but his inability to comprehend the facts and statistics are troubling.  If he didn't set a consolidated national response he'd be accused of not leading.  And if he did set a single national response he'd be accused of being dictatorial.  But we all know that already.  It's a lose-lose with the media.  Major media policy states Orange Man Bad!

Trump ran on fear of dark skinned people, build a wall, crime out of control, and other lies

36 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

it’s not bragging when someone out of the blue says you are unsuccessful, and you explain otherwise. But surrrre.

im very proud of my success, and you can pretend I’m insecure I’d it makes you feel better

your jealousy oooooozes out of you.  

@LB3 is right. You exemplify the guy with all hat and no cattle. Quit bragging.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump ran on fear of dark skinned people, build a wall, crime out of control, and other lies

I guess he was just a regular Nostradamus. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Stop being so obviously jealous 

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I guess he was just a regular Nostradamus. 

Nostradamus lived during plagues and didn’t get sick. 

I read a book book about him once, one of his “predictions” was of a half pig man talking to others who were not there. A pilot during WW2? 

27 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Stop being so obviously jealous 

Nostradamus lived during plagues and didn’t get sick. 

I read a book book about him once, one of his “predictions” was of a half pig man talking to others who were not there. A pilot during WW2? 

How adult of you.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

ha. Hoax!!!  You are effing delusional.  The only people in this country that care about skin color is the left. It’s their oxygen. 

• Like (+1) 1

Yup...the man proved with the Axios interview that he is totally unqualified.  For anyone who supports him..(the remaining 30%) watch this and re-evaluate

Trump Says Surging Virus ‘Will Go Away Like Things Go Away’

Dear Trump Supporters:

I no longer blame Trump for everything that is going wrong in our country...I blame you.
I get it... you thought it would be "fun" to have a disgusting, sexist, foul-mouthed game show host in the White House because he would "shake things up".....and because he entertained you and hated Obama, Mexicans, and Muslims as much as you do...he has spent the last 38 months cultivating an alternative reality for you where you THINK you are “owning the libs" by using racial slurs openly and wearing “***** Your Feelings” t-shirts

But as your 401k loses value because the stock market is in flux...

...the country slips into a recession

...your friends die from COVID-19 because Trump defunded the Pandemic Response Team and lied to the country for MONTHS leaving us unprepared...

..your city's drinking water source becomes so contaminated from fracking and commercial waste that your grandchild develops a stomach tumor...

...your air becomes too polluted for your asthmatic daughter to breathe...

..your elderly neighbor dies because her Social Security benefits stopped and she has no income to keep her heat and power on...

... migrant children continue to be caged and sexually abused at the border and then "lost" in the foster care system...

...the really nice single mom who smiles when she rings up your coffee at the gas station gets evicted from her apartment because her SNAP benefits were taken away and she can no longer afford to feed her kids AND pay the rent on $7.85/hour...

...your best friend's son is killed in Saudi Arabia protecting oil because he is one of Trump's "US troops sold to the highest bidder" soldiers...

...we are attacked on our own soil and we are left to fight alone because Trump has ruined all relationships with allies...

...know that it was YOUR racism, YOUR selfishness, YOUR apathy, and YOUR ignorance that caused all of this. The misery, the lives ruined, the lives lost, and the destruction to our country all fall directly on YOUR shoulders.

Hope it was worth the couple of laughs you got off of Trump giving people childish nicknames and then twisting his arms up and jerking his body around to make fun of a disabled reporter.

Signed,
One of the 65,000,000+ Americans who knew better

PS: See you in November

Please copy and paste and share with people who need to see this.

4 hours ago, dubs said:

ha. Hoax!!!  You are effing delusional.  The only people in this country that care about skin color is the left. It’s their oxygen. 

Crime wave was a hoax, scapegoating immigrants wasn’t. Trump ran on  hate. That’s why his base loves him so 

• 4 weeks later...