Herman Cain died

I would hope that this would be a wake up call for the anti-maskers and covid deniers, from Covid Donnie on down, that the coronavirus doesn't respect wealth or politics, but I suspect their stupidity and selfishness runs too deep for even the death of someone they knew or supported or shared political ideas with to change their attitudes.  Sadly, Herman Cain will have died in vain and just become another faceless, forgettable victim among the ever growing number of Americans needlessly lost to Covid-19 due to the failure of Donald J Trump and his sycophants to provide national leadership.

RIP, Mr Cain.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

What did he die of then?

Don't know.  I'm not a doctor. 

3 minutes ago, SoTier said:

I would hope that this would be a wake up call for the anti-maskers and covid deniers, from Covid Donnie on down, that the coronavirus doesn't respect wealth or politics, but I suspect their stupidity and selfishness runs too deep for even the death of someone they knew or supported or shared political ideas with to change their attitudes.  Sadly, Herman Cain will have died in vain and just become another faceless, forgettable victim among the ever growing number of Americans needlessly lost to Covid-19 due to the failure of Donald J Trump and his sycophants to provide national leadership.

RIP, Mr Cain.

Here we go. Let's make his death political. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

But you seem to mock the idea that it's Corona....

Would he have died if he didn't have cancer? How through the torturous process of fighting it. Leaving his immune system totally defenseless?

I would say that is probably why he passed. He probably would have passed if had the flu, pneumonia, bronchitis. 

Just now, westside2 said:

Would he have died if he didn't have cancer? How through the torturous process of fighting it. Leaving his immune system totally defenseless?

I would say that is probably why he passed. He probably would have passed if had the flu, pneumonia, bronchitis. 

The denial is real.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, westside2 said:

Dr Westy has spoken!