DB Isaiah Brown first Bill on Covid Quarantine

38 minutes ago, Mickey said:

A little advice, if you have reached a point in your life where you feel the need to make fun of someone for wishing a person well who is sick, you need to retrace your steps and see just where it was that you took such a wrong turn. 

That’s the problem with Twitter. Any twit can interpret “quarantine” as meaning headache, cough, paralysis, fever or death. For all we know he is asymptomatic. If so, is he “sick”?

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

He'll be fine and I'm glad for him.  Let me assure you I'm not a heel by preemptively wishing you well in case you break your leg falling off your high horse.

You were called down for being a twatnozzle in the first place, and you follow up with en even douchier comment than your first.

Settle down, Cletus, it'll be okay. 

2 hours ago, Plano said:

You were called down for being a twatnozzle in the first place, and you follow up with en even douchier comment than your first.

Settle down, Cletus, it'll be okay. 

Whatever you say slick, but I don't recall telling anyone they took a severely wrong turn in life because they pointed out that a 20-something athlete is probably going to be just fine.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I have to wonder. Does this mean they are positive or contact tracking signaled? Edit: here is the answer, This new reserve list category was created for a player who either tests positive for COVID-19 or who has been quarantined after having been in close contact with an infected person or persons. If a player falls into either of these categories, their club is required to immediately place the player on the reserve/COVID-19 list. Per agreed upon NFL-NFLPA policy, clubs are not permitted to comment on player's medical status other than referring to roster status. Clubs may not disclose whether player is in quarantine or is positive for COVID-19.

Edited by fansince88