If Trump loses and refuses to leave

23 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Right what you're missing is errors were assumed to of occurred because they happen in every election, but Biden was considered the winner because said errors have never changed the vote to a level that would allow Trump to win. So barring some miraculous occurrence in the certification/verification process Biden is considered the winner, this is what happens every election.

When do simple errors rise to the level of legitimate complaint?  

What's the cutoff?

All I've heard for two weeks is "no fraud".  I tend to agree with that.  Upon closer examination, it appears that consistently one-sided "human error" does certainly exist in more than one jurisdiction.  Either way (purposefully or by error), the results could have been tainted. Should nobody inquire about this?

4 minutes ago, snafu said:

When do simple errors rise to the level of legitimate complaint?  

What's the cutoff?

All I've heard for two weeks is "no fraud".  I tend to agree with that.  Upon closer examination, it appears that consistently one-sided "human error" does certainly exist in more than one jurisdiction.  Either way (purposefully or by error), the results could have been tainted. Should nobody inquire about this?

So two errors in counties that happen to lean Republican is a pattern? You must see conspiracies everywhere.

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What are you asking me. Use your words. 

Are you having trouble reading? Pretty sure he asked a pretty clear question right there.

8 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

So two errors in counties that happen to lean Republican is a pattern? You must see conspiracies everywhere.

Are you having trouble reading? Pretty sure he asked a pretty clear question right there.

So you've got no answers to my questions.

Thanks.

Read my earlier posts.  I'm not a conspiracy guy.  I'm asking questions for different reasons. 

Forget replying. I'm not looking for your validation.

58 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Fox correspondent eviscerates Trump's lead attorney's press conference today. 

Rudy is a typical Trumpie... huge conspiracy theories with no facts or evidence.

3 minutes ago, snafu said:

So you've got no answers to my questions.

Thanks.

Read my earlier posts.  I'm not a conspiracy guy.  I'm asking questions for different reasons. 

Forget replying. I'm not looking for your validation.

You wont accept any answers...

1 hour ago, snafu said:

I want the vote count to be accurate and certified. You are getting "audited" results mixed up from results.  Auditing the results takes a lot of time and effort.  I'm not asking for audited results in 50 states, or any state -- as long as there's no obvious error.  But, you see, there ARE errors, and these errors wouldn't have been known if nobody questioned.

If the mop up of the results is happening, then bravo.  If the results are finalized and Biden wins, then that's great.  If there are infirmities then I want those sussed out without people complaining that this is a waste of time.  Because getting it right, to me, is not a waste of time.

What errors are you referring to that have been proven in a court of law with real evidence?

States are certifying their accurate results in the face of a rash of unfounded criticism and challenges from Trump. These certification processes happen with or without all the drama and questions. Of the few legitimate errors that were found, by the time they had circulated through social media and had been magnified by Trump, they had already been corrected by the normal audit and certification processes the states had in place before they were ever part of an official count.

Case in point the idiotic conspiracy around Dominion voting software and Michigan in particular:

1. It is used in states that also reported a Trump win: Louisiana, Iowa, Missouri and Ohio (no challenges there apparently)
  2. It was an isolated case of human error in Michigan and not intentional as one county failed forever to apply an update to the system, but what is lost in the conspiracy hue and cry was that the Michigan's internal election verification processes used by their county election boards caught the discrepancy between voting machine results for that county and the Dominion machine tally, corrected it, and reported it proactively BEFORE the official count was tabulated and released. It had absolutely zero impact on their official vote count. 

Benson explained that while Antrim County did experience a minor election tech issue this week, the GOP’s explanation is highly misleading. For one, local authorities caught and reported the problem early on in the vote tabulating process, so the error was never reflected in the state’s official results. Also, it wasn’t the result of a “glitch” in the software’s programming either, but rather human error of putting off a software update for too long.

Apparently, an Antrim County clerk didn’t update the software used to aggregate voting machine data and generate unofficial results, an accidental oversight that caused a miscalculation in the county’s unofficial results. However, she added that existing election safeguards worked as intended and ensured the issue was swiftly corrected before the county submitted its official tally.

Here’s how the process actually works: Voters submit their ballots to voting machines that scan and retain them. Once the machines are finished processing these ballots, each one prints out its final tally of votes for each candidate in each race.

Officials then aggregate these printed totals using the election management system software. However, since Antrim County dragged its feet on a software update, its version miscalculated when combining these totals, even though each individual voting machine tabulated the ballots correctly. “As with other unofficial results reporting errors, this was an honest mistake and did not affect any actual vote totals,” Benson said. “Election clerks work extremely hard and do their work with integrity. They are human beings, and sometimes make mistakes. However, there are many checks and balances that ensure mistakes can be caught and corrected.”

The random administrative errors in the course of casting millions of votes is not proof of fraud. Election fraud is systemic error or malfeasance due to compromised election systems that have the potential to effect a significant number of votes. The former DHS official that Trump jettisoned both knew and attested to the fact that this vote was the most secure in election history and was not influenced by any fraud.

If anything, Trump's incessant, groundless tweets about election fraud for months leading up to this election spurred on by what appears to be pretty inaccurate polling, worked against him as it created an environment where every "i" was being dotted and every "t" was crossed and there was a heightened commitment to follow every safeguard and legislative election rule. He inadvertently created the very election integrity that his lawsuits are finding insurmountable.

Same with his baseless claims regarding mail in ballots and absentee ballots where the Secretary of State in Georgia said that they saw a significant drop in GOP mail in ballots from what they had seen earlier in the year during the primaries that would have carried him over the line. Basically, he shot himself in the foot by trying to cast doubt on the very normal process of having your ballots delivered via the USPS that is a common or only practice for many states, and all states at least of provisions for absentee ballot processing. 

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Clarity is subjective, and I feel the question was quite leading and devoid of facts or substantiation.  

I’m always happy to provide a reply but need for intel.  Send a link if you have one.  

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Clarity is subjective, and I feel the question was quite leading and devoid of facts or substantiation.  

I’m always happy to provide a reply but need for intel.  Send a link if you have one.  

Thank you.

Don't bother.

Inquiry here is dead.

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Or, you know, PERSONALLY CALLING the canvassers after they certify the votes to get them to change their minds.

Totally normal. Not at all election interference, intimidation, or sedition. Every President should personally call poll workers with threats/bribes. As folks like to say here, "that's the new normal".

Inviting MI lawmakers to the White House to help change the election results: Normal. 

14 minutes ago, snafu said:

Don't bother.

Inquiry here is dead.

I always feel I owe it to myself to at least try and participate in the dialogue.   Here's the way I see this most recent dialogue:

Tibs:  "It's blue, and it's always been blue.  How can you possibly defend that?"

LS:  "I don't know what you mean, can you explain?"

WC:  "What's your problem?  He couldn't be clearer--he said 'blue'. Everyone knows 'blue'!"

Everyone laments the other guy's echo chamber, but does their level best to create their own.   

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I always feel I owe it to myself to at least try and participate in the dialogue.   Here's the way I see this most recent dialogue:

Tibs:  "It's blue, and it's always been blue.  How can you possibly defend that?"

WC:  "What's your problem?  He couldn't be clearer--he said 'blue'. Everyone knows 'blue'!"

Everyone laments the other guy's echo chamber, but does their level best to create their own.   

So basically you're a troll... Thanks for admitting it 

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Yet when I contradict posts where someone posits (claims) election fraud because there were random processing or administrative errors I get nothing.

Every, I repeat EVERY election that involves millions of votes has a small margin of human error. For the most part these are caught and corrected via each states certification process. But random cases of human error will never stack up and align with claims of systemic fraud, nor be enough leverage to have a court of law throw out thousands of legitimate votes.

That is why you fail, because it is a flawed premise not because there is a conspiracy or echo chamber levied against you.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

HHHHEEEELLLLLLLOOOOO (echo) in there!  When do guys start talking about huffing, and puffing, and blowing the (White) house down?  

Blowing the house down is a good analogy of the coup that trump is working on. There is a plot to ignore this election and keep control

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Yeah, apparently I'm in a one-man echo chamber.

• Haha (+1) 1