If Trump loses and refuses to leave

Just now, Reality Check said:

How is NYC treating you these days?

Very well. We're the ones who tackled the virus and flattened it. It will probably return, despite Donald's belief that viruses magically disappear. Tis a shame that places like Florida and Texas couldn't figure out what to do. They followed the advice of Trump. That's working out real well, eh?

So, if Trump loses and claims election interference and throws us into a crisis, will you object to his stance or follow him?

I will object to Biden if he does it. Do you have the balls to answer the direct question or will you refuse and deflect and show yourself to be a coward?? 

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Funny words.

Out of everything he wrote you chose to respond to grammatical error. Commonman!  Debate ya weenie. 

7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

So, you believe that if Trump loses that he will give a concession speech wishing Biden and America well like every President before him has?

Is there any way we can place a wager on that?

My next year’s paycheck vs yours. 

3 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

What is it that you are so afraid of?

People who would back a dictator in America.

I'm afraid of people like you who state that they couldn't be happier that over 100,000 Americans have died from the virus.

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Very well. We're the ones who tackled the virus and flattened it. It will probably return, despite Donald's belief that viruses magically disappear. Tis a shame that places like Florida and Texas couldn't figure out what to do. They followed the advice of Trump. That's working out real well, eh?

So, if Trump loses and claims election interference and throws us into a crisis, will you object to his stance or follow him?

I will object to Biden if he does it. Do you have the balls to answer the direct question or will you refuse and deflect and show yourself to be a coward?? 

I will be perfectly honest...

...if Trump were to shoot Joe Biden on 5th Avenue, I wouldn't complain about it.

After all, Joe Biden is a traitor...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

I'm afraid of people like you who state that they couldn't be happier that over 100,000 Americans have died from the virus.

How many Americans do you think would be ok with this?  What percentage?  

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Out of everything he wrote you chose to respond to grammatical error. Commonman!  Debate ya weenie. 

My next year’s paycheck vs yours. 

If you're serious and you're not unemployed, is there some way we can arrange the wager through a neutral 3rd party?

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

I will be perfectly honest...

...if Trump were to shoot Joe Biden on 5th Avenue, I wouldn't complain about it.

After all, Joe Biden is a traitor...

Am I supposed to be surprised by your stupidity and lawlessness? We already know that you revel in dead Americans.

6 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Well. DeSantis didn't purposely put infected patients in nursing homes to kill as many elderly as possible like King Cuomo did, and compare total deaths in Florida and Texas to NY

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Prove that he's acted like a dictator

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kemp said:

If you're serious and you're not unemployed, is there some way we can arrange the wager through a neutral 3rd party?

Actually I’m not serious I don’t gamble but that’s how strongly I feel that he will concede.  

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

How many Americans do you think would be ok with this?  What percentage?  

No idea what the percentage would be.

Would you back Trump if he claimed the election was fixed and refused to leave?

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Did I kill those people?

Do I run the Wuhan bioweapons lab?

Did I ship millions of jobs to China?

Did I just bring tyranny to millions of people in Hong Kong?

Do I support free trade with China after all this chaos that they exported into the country?

Did I kill a single person, or even get them sick?

The answer to these questions is No.

You are a bitter old man filled with hate, and ideology is all you have left...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bilzfancy said:

Well. DeSantis didn't purposely put infected patients in nursing homes to kill as many elderly as possible like King Cuomo did, and compare total deaths in Florida and Texas to NY

DeSantis was the one who declared victory over the virus a month ago. Mission accomplished. 

Would you back Trump not accepting defeat?

2 minutes ago, GG said:

Prove that he's acted like a dictator

Try and follow what I said.

If he refuses to accept an election loss, he would be striving to become a dictator. Would you support him if he did that? 

Just now, Kemp said:

Come on man. Take a swing at it!  You started a thread on the whole premise so you should have an idea. What percentage? 

And would I back him if he did that?  Is this really who you think we are? I suggest you get out more. Step away from your liberal circle. Talk to a Billy Bob deplorable or two. You’d be surprised. But me?  I’d take my legally owned weapon and help him pack. 

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Actually I’m not serious I don’t gamble but that’s how strongly I feel that he will concede.  

You're smarter than you look.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

DeSantis was the one who declared victory over the virus a month ago. Mission accomplished. 

Would you back Trump not accepting defeat?

He's not gonna lose to a senile pedo, I think it's hysterical that you, a liberal take the name of a great republican

This is some kind of a weirdo projection isn't it?

BTW, over the last 4 years, which party has been responsible for holding up election results by claiming it was fraudulent?

I'll give you a head start, it wasn't GOP

Am I supposed to be surprised by your stupidity and lawlessness? We already know that you revel in dead Americans.

You can repeat that a million times, it doesn't faze me one bit since I am not the one that killed them.

The American people have behaved like mindless sheep for decades, believing whatever their TV set told them...

...that was never my problem...

...the chickens have come home to roost from decades of complacency, and now I am the bad guy?

Until the American people stop behaving like live stock, I will be coldly indifferent to people outside of my circle who cry out for someone else to think and make decisions for them...

I would rather buy your assets on the cheap when you are done destroying yourself.

By the way, how do you feel about all the opioids killing Americans?