Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

That comment was directed at NBC, not you personally (I did not make that clear). 

But again, you're talking about how "facts" are hurting me when you're the one pushing an article completely devoid of a factual basis. There was no break with Trump and Fauci. Trump never tried to slow testing, he never said he wanted to slow testing. It's a completely fictional story designed to tap into those with unchecked TDS. 

Do better. 

• Like (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nope. By the brainless legacy media who think you're too stupid to differentiate between a joke and an actual statement. 

Stop proving them correct. I know you're smarter than that. ;) :beer: 

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/06/23/donald-trump-i-dont-kid-contradicts-officials-joke-bash-crn-sot-vpx.cnn

The only person who doesn't seem to think it was a joke is Trump.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That comment was directed at NBC, not you personally (I did not make that clear). 

But again, you're talking about how "facts" are hurting me when you're the one pushing an article completely devoid of a factual basis. There was no break with Trump and Fauci. Trump never tried to slow testing, he never said he wanted to slow testing. It's a completely fictional story designed to tap into those with unchecked TDS. 

Do better. 

...what actually would be his benefit and political capital value to slow testing?.....hasn't he pounded in the fact that testing has dramatically increased?....I believe there have been articles that multiple testing sites are actually UNDERUTILIZED......how the hell does Fauci, Birx and the rest of the scientific community EVER reach a reliable database, albeit 60-75% to draw substantive conclusions going forward?.....then again, "substantive conclusions" would be contrary to the highly valued MSM and detrimental to their cause.........

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...what actually would be his benefit and political capital value to slow testing?.....hasn't he pounded in the fact that testing has dramatically increased?....I believe there have been articles that multiple testing sites are actually UNDERUTILIZED......how the hell does Fauci, Birx and the rest of the scientific community EVER reach a reliable database, albeit 60-75% to draw substantive conclusions going forward?.....then again, "substantive conclusions" would be contrary to the highly valued MSM and detrimental to their cause.........

Trump was simply explaining away the increase in the number of infections. Since in order to prove infections, testing has to be done. The more testing the higher the number of infections. Previously only people with symptoms were tested. Now people who have no idea that they might be infected are finding out that they have or had the virus. Trump was facetiously commenting on the increase in cases being due to more testing and a way to reduce the cases would be to reduce the testing. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Again, it takes a special kind of stupid to think you're correct on this one. 

You are a fvcking moron

34 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...what actually would be his benefit and political capital value to slow testing?.....

Because #Cult45 eats it the ***** up - see all the morons on this page.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...my FIRST and ONLY inclination is to search you out......ALWAYS strike gold................

Gary is a joke of a man. He's a bad person, here to defend the indefensible. He's here to make sure more kids get raped and tortured while he laughs. He's that far gone. Ignore him. 

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Trump was simply explaining away the increase in the number of infections. Since in order to prove infections, testing has to be done. The more testing the higher the number of infections. Previously only people with symptoms were tested. Now people who have no idea that they might be infected are finding out that they have or had the virus. Trump was facetiously commenting on the increase in cases being due to more testing and a way to reduce the cases would be to reduce the testing. 

..correct me if I'm wrong because I'm getting sick of following this ad nauseam.....has there been a factual breakdown of the increase in cases that defines the percentage of asymptomatics?....probably NO political capital in that.......or how about case increases in areas saturated by protesters?......naw, that would be a MSM "dirty little secret".....

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Gary is a joke of a man. He's a bad person, here to defend the indefensible. He's here to make sure more kids get raped and tortured while he laughs. He's that far gone. Ignore him. 

...I ruin a perfectly good pair of Depends reading his daily in depth, accurate and objective assessments......he is today's Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In......hell he's are now Artie's "very interesting"........

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Another really dumb "narrative" bites the dust. Hardest hit: the mouth breathers who can't tell the difference between a joke and an actual statement. 

Sorry, @SoTier and others -- you once again look like massive asshats. 

Of course the doctors and experts on the coronavirus task force haven't been asked to "slow down coronavirus testing" -- they haven't met since April.   Fauci himself hasn't spoken to the POTUS in at least 2 or 3 weeks. 

Edited by SoTier

10 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Of course the doctors and experts on the coronavirus task force haven't been asked to "slow down coronavirus testing" -- they haven't met since April.   Fauci himself hasn't spoken to the POTUS in at least 2 or 3 weeks. 

Link?

20 minutes ago, SoTier said:

As I said, you have to be weapon's grade stupid to try to spin your way out of this. But that's you, SoTier. An utter embarrassment of a "thinker". 

32 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Provide the evidence to your post

Numbers of infected are going up as numbers of people being tested goes up. Multiple work places opening in Phase 1-4 are doing testing/ screening/ due diligence to meet requirements to return to work.

Edited by RocCityRoller

1 minute ago, SoTier said:

If you don't believe it, then look it up.  It will do you good to read something beside of RW shitsites.

Or, you could have watched the testimony for yourself and figured out they're working every day. But nah. You're far too dumb for that kind of effort. 

12 minutes ago, SoTier said:

If you don't believe it, then look it up.  It will do you good to read something beside of RW shitsites.

You made a statement and it is your place to prove it. It is not my place to make your case for you. If you don't provide proof I and everyone else here will assume that you are lying and do so with good cause.