Trump On Buffalo Buffalo Protesters: "He Fell Harder Than He Was Pushed"

21 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Did you need to start a new thread for something being covered elsewhere? How much attention do you need? 

In other words, you want Tiberius to put a cork in it, right?   I disagree.  I think this insanity demands independent coverage.  

Edited by SectionC3

Man:You sit here, dear.

Wife:All right.

Man:Morning!

Waitress:Morning!

Man:Well, what've you got?

Waitress:Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;

Vikings:Spam spam spam spam...

Waitress:...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam...

Vikings:Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam!

Waitress:...or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

Wife:Have you got anything without spam?

Waitress:Well, there's spam egg sausage and spam, that's not got much spam in it.

Wife:I don't want ANY spam!

Man:Why can't she have egg bacon spam and sausage?

Wife:THAT'S got spam in it!

Man:Hasn't got as much spam in it as spam egg sausage and spam, has it?

Vikings:Spam spam spam spam... (Crescendo through next few lines...)

Wife:Could you do the egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam then?

Waitress:Urgghh!

Wife:What do you mean 'Urgghh'? I don't like spam!

Vikings:Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!

Waitress:Shut up!

Vikings:Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!

Waitress:Shut up! (Vikings stop) Bloody Vikings! You can't have egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam.

Wife:I don't like spam!

Man:Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam!

Vikings:Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!

Waitress:Shut up!! Baked beans are off.

Man:Well could I have her spam instead of the baked beans then?

Waitress:You mean spam spam spam spam spam spam... (but it is too late and the Vikings drown her words)

Vikings:(Singing elaborately...) Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam spam!

Monty Python has been scrubing videos of this off the internet, therefore the script/

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

In other words, you want Tiberius to put a cork in it, right?   I disagree.  I think this insanity demands independent coverage.  

No you idiot, we don't need to be discussing the same things in different threads. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

No you idiot, we don't need to be discussing the same things in different threads. 

Fake news.  We need to discuss this issue in its own thread.  In fact, I may start a new thread for the purpose of discussing this important question. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Third Thing calling someone an idiot? 

Oh boy 

Tell me about it.  It’s like him making fun of someone’s tiny baby hands.  Ironic and sad!

Edited by SectionC3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Certainly could be a set up, and he certainly was an active protestor.  I can only say if I had some creepy old dude walking up to me pointing something at my mid-section during a protest, my response would be to get him away from me as quickly as possible.  If I was a police officer worried it was urine, feces, acid or whatevs, I'd respond more forcefully. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Yup a really dumb tweet by Trump.  Excruciatingly dumb. 

6 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

Aw hell I hate being politically correct, but I have to say the first thought that went through my head

when I saw that video was wow that was a nba level flop.

Floyd forced the cop's knee onto his own neck to provoke the cop.

https://rairfoundation.com/man-shoved-by-buffalo-riot-police-deletes-social-media-after-exposed-as-cop-hating-radical-agitator/

hmm of course there's always more to the story.

watch this to the end, what he is doing with his cellphone ...the part they aren't showing on the news.

Something told me grampa wasn't lost stumbling around lurching towards a police anti riot line.

hes a total asshat...and you folks in Buffalo are about to have your taxes given to this fraud for his big payday.

Edited by Unforgiven