RIP Don Shula

First time I've checked this thread.  I was on one of the Pats boards, and there were about 3 out of 50 posters who offered even an "R.I.P."  Most of the comments were the among the most bitter, petty & insensitive that I've seen.

No reason for the comment, other than to provide even more proof that Bills fans are friggin' awesome, and Pats fans are lower than dirt.

R.I.P. coach Shula.

He contributed in so many ways: Player, coach, Rules Committee, sports medicine and sports science. I think that's right anyways.

He also died as the only HC to take a team to a perfect season.

11 hours ago, Success said:

First time I've checked this thread.  I was on one of the Pats boards, and there were about 3 out of 50 posters who offered even an "R.I.P."  Most of the comments were the among the most bitter, petty & insensitive that I've seen.

No reason for the comment, other than to provide even more proof that Bills fans are friggin' awesome, and Pats fans are lower than dirt.

R.I.P. coach Shula.

Perhaps you aren't being entirely fair. I see no reason to think they have any less class on the whole than any other fan base. Why would they?

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 11:40 AM, billsfan1959 said:

Despised the Dolphins during the 70s - early 90s every bit as much (maybe more) than the Patriots**** during this era. However, I always had immense respect for Don Shula.

RIP

My thoughts exactly.  Could not stand the man on game day, but at any point during those 25 years had Don announced he was going to coach Buffalo, I would have been out at the airport with flowers and candy in an instant.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1