Dear #DeepState Coup Catchers Durham and Barr

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Some won't even watch and dismiss it.....................................It will be obvious who those  are.

I’m on the edge of my seat B!   Will it be those delivering late breaking news about DJT coordinating delivery of material to archivists?  Or is it those who cite unaltered phone logs as proof positive alterations occurred?  

I’m off to check the WaPo—who according to one poster broke a story 50 years ago as proof positive that they were on to something—when I checked earlier the only story I could find was one about the cost of the Durham probe.  

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m on the edge of my seat B!   Will it be those delivering late breaking news about DJT coordinating delivery of material to archivists?  Or is it those who cite unaltered phone logs as proof positive alterations occurred?  

I’m off to check the WaPo—who according to one poster broke a story 50 years ago as proof positive that they were on to something—when I checked earlier the only story I could find was one about the cost of the Durham probe.  

BUT HER EMAILS

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Fortunately the simpletons on this board, you know who they are, have taught us that when the WH refuses to answer, that means that they are guilty  😆

White House refuses to answer question on Durham probe revelations

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-refuses-answer-question-durham-probe-revelations

lmao - the simpletons - 👆🤡

7 minutes ago, 716er said:

They'll get Hillary this time.

Oh the irony, in the story where they tried to frame Trump.......LOL

Former DNI Ratcliffe Expects More Indictments From Durham Probe

Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe said he believes that Justice Department special counsel John Durham's investigation will result in more indictments.

A filing from Durham on Friday said Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign paid a technology company to "infiltrate" Trump Tower servers, and later the White House. The purpose of the infiltration was to establish a "narrative" of collusion between then-Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump and Russia.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/intelligence-director-ratcliffe-russia-clinton/2022/02/14/id/1056768/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Durham will never get Hillary. Or Obama. Or Comey. Or Brennan. Etc...

But Durham may well get the lackeys doing their bidding and expose the whole damn thing. He's already snared a few.

But by all means keep believing the same media that has been lying to you all along.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

But Durham may well get the lackeys doing their bidding and expose the whole damn thing. He's already snared a few.

But by all means keep believing the same media that has been lying to you all along.

Fox News adores you

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I agree.

There is no doubt that the leaders behind the false Russia-gate story are never going to be convicted of anything,

but, let's just have the truth come out.

That will be enough to stop it from happening again.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I agree.

There is no doubt that the leaders behind the false Russia-gate story are never going to be convicted of anything,

YOUR OWN GOP SENATE REPORT HIGHLIGHTED ALL OF THE TRUMP RUSSIAN ACTIVITY - the 140 plus meetings; sharing of campaign data, etc... but its a fake Russia-gate story? LMAO

Such a cute little hack, Bonnie.

Meanwhile, your master DR just can't get stop sharing fake news because admit - it was a BAD day for Conald Trump.

GalacticRedPill Retweeted:

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

I agree.

but, let's just have the truth come out.

That will be enough to stop it from happening again.