Kudos to NPR on Reporting Joe Biden Sexaul Assault

Just now, daz28 said:

The only part left out is the tic tac and the I just kiss them part.  Certainly nothing that makes it look any better.

You left out a lot more, like the entire context of the discussion.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GG said:

You left out a lot more, like the entire context of the discussion.

You've wasted 3 post on trying to get me to totally exonerate him, when you could have just done it yourself.  I'm going to assume you can't.

Just now, daz28 said:

You've wasted 3 post on trying to get me to totally exonerate him, when you could have just done it yourself.  I'm going to assume you can't.

I'm not the one who accused him of sexual assault.   If you throw out an accusation, it's your burden to prove the accusation. 

Go ahead, point to where he admitted to sexual assault.

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I'm in the camp that unless you have some corroboration, you should be at some risk of penalty of defamation.  If she has 5 or 6 people coming forward saying, yes that's exactly what she said to me at the time, or some other evidence, then she's not credible.  Trump admitted to sexual assault, then said it was locker room talk.  Totally different

So Blasey-Ford should be sued for defamation?

35 minutes ago, daz28 said:

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab them by the *****. You can do anything."

Who specifically did he admit to sexually assaulting?

22 minutes ago, GG said:

I'm not the one who accused him of sexual assault.   If you throw out an accusation, it's your burden to prove the accusation. 

Go ahead, point to where he admitted to sexual assault.

Are you saying he had to name names?  I don't know what more you want than him admitting he forced himself on women.  I mean seriously.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

So Blasey-Ford should be sued for defamation?

I already said there should be protections against defamation.  I'm not sure what they should be. I never really thought about it from a punitive standpoint.

3 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Are you saying he had to name names?  I don't know what more you want than him admitting he forced himself on women.  I mean seriously.

Prove that he admitted to sexual assault as you claimed.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GG said:

Prove that he admitted to sexual assault as you claimed.

If I said that I ate the ham sandwich, then I ate the ham sandwich.  Just because later I found out it wasn't my ham sandwich, and denied eating it, doesn't mean I didn't eat it.  

Just now, daz28 said:

If I said that I ate the ham sandwich, then I ate the ham sandwich.  Just because later I found out it wasn't my ham sandwich, and denied eating it, doesn't mean I didn't eat it.  

What in the world did you just write?

• Haha (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, GG said:

What in the world did you just write?

I don't have any clue what more you want than the man admitting it in his own words on tape.  I can't provide any better evidence than that besides happening to be standing in the corner with my cell phone while he's doing it.

To clarify replace the words ate the ham sandwich with grabbed the *****.  This isn't hard to figure out guys.

Edited by daz28

51 minutes ago, daz28 said:

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab them by the *****. You can do anything."

locker. room. talk.

apparently you have never been around a bunch of guys embellishing their conquests.

Edited by Foxx

Just now, daz28 said:

I don't have any clue what more you want than the man admitting it in his own words on tape.  I can't provide any better evidence than that besides happening to be standing in the corner with my cell phone while he's doing it.

I want you to provide the totality of his words on tape, considering you're using those words to accuse him of assault.

Just now, daz28 said:

So, words speak louder than action?

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

So, words speak louder than action?

His words are his words.  

As for locker room talk I've never and have never heard another man say they sexually assaulted anyone in a serious tone.  Did he sound like he was joking?

7 minutes ago, daz28 said:

To clarify replace the words ate the ham sandwich with grabbed the *****.  This isn't hard to figure out guys.

You got it all wrong. Didn't your SJW friends tell you that you are supposed to eat the ***** and grab the ham sandwich? No wonder strong conservative men are preferred to pajama wearing/hot chocolate drinking males by woman at a 4 to 1 margin.

4 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I thought Weinstein was joking too, but what do I know.

You should have listened to him.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, KRC said:

Translation: "I can't prove it, so I am just going to write gibberish as I run away."

The only proof good enough for you would be if I personally videotaped the episode.  You'd claim that his assertion that they were just rape role-playing was the truth.  Even then you would never know the truth, because I'd take the $300k NDA.  That's how truth/facts work in the world of greed.

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

The only proof good enough for you would be if I personally videotaped the episode.  You'd claim that his assertion that they were just rape role-playing was the truth.  Even then you would never know the truth, because I'd take the $300k NDA.  That's how truth/facts work in the world of greed.

So, you can't prove it. Got it. Does this fall under the realm of suing you for defamation?

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I already said there should be protections against defamation.  I'm not sure what they should be. I never really thought about it from a punitive standpoint.

There aren't.  And you only just now came up with that viewpoint?  Convenient.