There should be a national dialogue in getting back to work

Magox

13 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Holy hell, here is the profile for the NJGov account:

OFFICIAL Twitter of the Garden State – the Pizza and Bagel Capital of the World and greatest state in the nation. Central Jersey exists. Wear a mask.

Oh, and:

Whoever runs this account is my new hero.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, shoshin said:

This thread is not quite as stupid as the other one. 

The WSJ ran a piece on Friday but when the Daily Beast chimes in on opening schools, maybe the left will start turning the Battleship Closure.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-way-to-save-our-kids-is-to-reopen-our-schools-and-camps

What is being done to our children under the guise of "save grandma and grandpa!" is criminal. The teacher's unions :censored:  the "msm" :censored: and the colleges :censored: all need some time on the rack.

I just hope the cynic in me that says November 4th this is all over, is correct.

• Like (+1) 3

On 9/22/2020 at 11:31 PM, BullBuchanan said:

No shocker you failed science.

The science that says X and Y chromosomes lead to gender? 

The science that says 40%+ of transgenders attempt suicide?

Those who push climate "science" all fly on private jets, mansions running AC and live on the coast lines?

That if bikers get together it's a "super spreader" for Corona but when BLM activists do it it's ok? 

Or the liberals who call it a fetus when they want to kill it, but the moment they want it they call it a baby?

katy-perry-people-mag-tgj.jpeg

liberals-liberals-think-about-politics-1

Yes... but I'm the guy who failed. hahahahaha

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've never heard someone complain so much about a place he keeps coming back to. It would be sad if it wasn't so funny :lol: 

How much time do you spend hurling insults on a football politics board? 

Time well spent in a live well lead? 

2 hours ago, spartacus said:

can't get paid if you don't play

Huh? 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not an insult to point out a fact. You complain about this place more than anyone I've ever seen -- yet you can't quit it. That's on you. And it's funny to me. :lol: 

I like the Covid discussions. There are 2-3 people trying to have one. That other thread has become a mess. You're doing a good job messing this one up so that's on you. 

In other news, the rapid test discussed in the presser is the thing we've been waiting for. 100M tests is a good goal...6.5M this week would be great. Hopefully they will be used in nursing homes and schools. 

1 hour ago, shoshin said:

No coverage today about the press conference in any of the papers including Fox unless it’s really buried deeply. Might be a boy who cried wolf scenario where the press will believe the 100M tests by the end of October when they see it.

More likely if it is not being reported it would be because there is no reason to continue any sort of lock down ... not that I believe anyone should be locked down now. With rapid response tests, you should even be able to visit in a nursing home 15 minutes after you take it, and visit for longer than 30 minutes. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

More likely if it is not being reported it would be because there is no reason to continue any sort of lock down ... not that I believe anyone should be locked down now. With rapid response tests, you should even be able to visit in a nursing home 15 minutes after you take it, and visit for longer than 30 minutes. 

But it's not even getting play at Fox, even on TV. 

There's little faith in the admin's promises on Covid. 

I was surprised by the way--I wanted to reread some of the numbers mentioned yesterday and think through the logistics of getting those tests to states and states to schools for administration. This is going to be a complicated process if it's actually about to happen. But I only see one mention in my local paper and almost nothing anywhere else, certainly not any level of detail. 

This is the Coronavirus top headlines on FoxNews.com. Winning journalism there. 

image.png.6822733ea6061d1a607a9f38a8484244.png

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/28/2020 at 10:40 AM, BillsToast said:

The science that says X and Y chromosomes lead to gender? 

The science that says 40%+ of transgenders attempt suicide?

Those who push climate "science" all fly on private jets, mansions running AC and live on the coast lines?

That if bikers get together it's a "super spreader" for Corona but when BLM activists do it it's ok? 

Or the liberals who call it a fetus when they want to kill it, but the moment they want it they call it a baby?

katy-perry-people-mag-tgj.jpeg

liberals-liberals-think-about-politics-1

Yes... but I'm the guy who failed. hahahahaha

Indeed. You're making it even more clear here. Words have meanings. Apparently, English wasn't your strong suit either.

• Like (+1) 1