There should be a national dialogue in getting back to work

Magox

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

Which party is that?

Despite what your church may have told you, an egg is not a chicken.

The party of calling everyone a racist when they are the racists; the party of putting more emphasis on bad police than cultures that are destroying each other. 

Infanticide is murder. And if abortion isn't murder why do libtards protect bald eagles eggs?

2 minutes ago, BillsToast said:

The party of calling everyone a racist when they are the racists; the party of putting more emphasis on bad police than cultures that are destroying each other. 

Infanticide is murder. And if abortion isn't murder why do libtards protect bald eagles eggs?

Which party is that? I can ensure you it's not any party I belong to.

Are fetuses infants?

It seems we may need to have that talk about what words mean again.

Edited by BullBuchanan

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

Which party is that? I can ensure you it's not any party I belong to.

Are fetuses infants?

It seems we may need to have that talk about what words mean again.

I am certain you vote for the left. 

You don't know what you're talking about on any subject whatsoever. 

A fetus is not an infant, but the left has approved infanticide of children that have been born:
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/may/21/infanticide-bills-put-democratic-governors-hot-sea/

Abortion is the killing of an innocent life and is murder. Go watch Silent Scream by an abortionist Dr. Bernard Nathanson or Eclipse of Reason by the same professional. You'll see what an abortion looks like. 

Until then learn the facts or stop talking about things you know nothing about.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillsToast said:

A fetus is not an infant, but the left has approved infanticide of children that have been born:
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/may/21/infanticide-bills-put-democratic-governors-hot-sea/

Abortion is the killing of an innocent life and is murder. Go watch Silent Scream by an abortionist Dr. Bernard Nathanson or Eclipse of Reason by the same professional. You'll see what an abortion looks like. 

Fetuses aren't babies.

I wish abortions were mandatory for people too stupid to grasp that concept.

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

Fetuses aren't babies.

I wish abortions were mandatory for people too stupid to grasp that concept.

Then you'd abort yourself. I never said they were. Words have meanings. 

Fetus etymologically comes from Latin meaning "offspring".  While it's not a born baby, it has legal rights in cases of murdering the mother. The murderer is charged for killing the woman and the fetus. 

As explained I'm referring to actual infanticide after birth AND abortion. Here's the article again, you'll notice it's talking about a born baby, not a fetus:

Sorry to interrupt the abortion debate but here’s a good article on spread measurement and why we have so many different outcomes in different places. Bottom line: the narrative you’re trying to fit on the pandemic may just be you seeing angels in the clouds. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/09/k-overlooked-variable-driving-pandemic/616548/

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, shoshin said:

Sorry to interrupt the abortion debate but here’s a good article on spread measurement and why we have so many different outcomes in different places. Bottom line: the narrative you’re trying to fit on the pandemic may just be you seeing angels in the clouds. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/09/k-overlooked-variable-driving-pandemic/616548/

What are you talking about?  This is the first article that provides a reasonable answer to the question everyone has been asking since March about why some regions/countries were getting hit harder.  Your response, at the time I believe was, "well Germans are just better followers of government's instructions."   When in reality, looks like they simply got lucky in not having a handful of superspreaders running around.

On 10/1/2020 at 9:57 AM, GG said:

What are you talking about?  This is the first article that provides a reasonable answer to the question everyone has been asking since March about why some regions/countries were getting hit harder.  Your response, at the time I believe was, "well Germans are just better followers of government's instructions." 

You'll have to link me to that though the Germans certainly got through this better than many countries, perhaps because their rules and people limited dispersion possibilities. 

And what I'm saying is if that article is true, the narrative you, Magox, Shoshin, etc are creating around how this virus works is amusing to the virus. 

When in reality, looks like they simply got lucky in not having a handful of superspreaders running around.

That's not the entirety of the theory. I forgive you though: The friggin' Atlantic article is about 5x longer than necessary. 

Edited by shoshin

On 9/30/2020 at 11:53 PM, BillsToast said:

Then you'd abort yourself. I never said they were. Words have meanings. 

Fetus etymologically comes from Latin meaning "offspring".  While it's not a born baby, it has legal rights in cases of murdering the mother. The murderer is charged for killing the woman and the fetus. 

As explained I'm referring to actual infanticide after birth AND abortion. Here's the article again, you'll notice it's talking about a born baby, not a fetus:

It's like you didn't even read your own article. I'm not a democrat, but I have no problem with the vetoing of those pro-birth bills.

Looks like Trump skipped a call today.  Wimp.  He works for us, and he needs to get his quarter-pounder enhanced butt back to work.  So do the sycophants who work for him.  The virus is a hoax, they say, so get back to the west wing and keep on messing stuff up.  What a bunch of losers. 

On 9/30/2020 at 10:40 PM, BillsToast said:

Rule #2, fake esquire. 

LIVE AND LET DIE: Bond was the last straw: Regal and Cineworld will reportedly close all theaters in US and UK next week.

Variety reports that all 543 theaters in the US will be closed, which account for the chain’s 7,000+ screens in the region. The Sunday Times reports that it will close all 128 theaters in the UK and Ireland, too.

Both say James Bond is the reason.

Yesterday, the 25th James Bond film — No Time to Die — was pushed back to April 2021 due to the ongoing pandemic, denying theaters one of the last major tentpole releases due out this year. Apparently, theaters were counting on Bond, specifically, to arrive on time and help bail them out of poor ticket sales.

Sad.

• Sad 1

JUSTICE DEPARTMENT SIDES WITH HISTORIC CAPITOL HILL BAPTIST CHURCH AGAINST D.C. GOVERNMENT:

DOJ officials sided with Capitol Hill Baptist Church (CHBC) against the uber-restrictive District of Columbia government’s anti-Covid regulation that bars the congregation from meeting indoors or outdoors.

With more than 850 members, CHBC was founded in 1878 and has been attended by a lengthy list of U.S. representatives, senators and congressional staffers over the decades. Senior Pastor Mark Dever is among the nation’s best-known evangelical leaders. The church is represented in its suit by the Plano, Texas-based First Liberty Institute.

In it’s Statement of Interest, DOJ said CHBC is likely to prevail in federal court because “the church has demonstrated a likelihood of success on the merits of its claim under the Free Exercise Clause and Free Speech Clause of the United States Constitution’s First Amendment, respectively, and under RFRA.”

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

LIVE AND LET DIE: Bond was the last straw: Regal and Cineworld will reportedly close all theaters in US and UK next week.

Variety reports that all 543 theaters in the US will be closed, which account for the chain’s 7,000+ screens in the region. The Sunday Times reports that it will close all 128 theaters in the UK and Ireland, too.

Both say James Bond is the reason.

Yesterday, the 25th James Bond film — No Time to Die — was pushed back to April 2021 due to the ongoing pandemic, denying theaters one of the last major tentpole releases due out this year. Apparently, theaters were counting on Bond, specifically, to arrive on time and help bail them out of poor ticket sales.

Sad.

Right now it is a temporary closing.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Will Trump get back to work? Or too sick and weak? 

Seriously.  Healthiest president ever should grab his hydroxychloroquine and get back to the Oval Office.  

and maybe the next time he gets his obese, lying rear end there he could wear a mask.  Which, of course, is a practice that would get everyone back to work more quickly. 

• Like (+1) 1