The China Problem

LeviF

Clown. You are muddying up the board and seem to somehow get pleasure out of that. What you are doing is a clear violation of the TOS here. I am NOT going to turn you into a mod or do anything to get you banned. If a mod notices your horseshit disrespect for your fellow posters then I would assume you'll get a vacation though. 

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Clown. You are muddying up the board and seem to somehow get pleasure out of that. What you are doing is a clear violation of the TOS here. I am NOT going to turn you into a mod or do anything to get you banned. If a mod notices your horseshit disrespect for your fellow posters then I would assume you'll get a vacation though. 

Amazing. I use some humor in the face of a never ending onslaught of left wing anger as we all get called Nazis and racists and of all people, you have a problem with me. Have fun arguing with the usual cast of agitators that, guess what, don't even care what you have to say anyways. You might as well be arguing with yourself.

Just now, Reality Check said:

Amazing. I use some humor in the face of a never ending onslaught of left wing anger as we all get called Nazis and racists and of all people, you have a problem with me. Have fun arguing with the usual cast of agitators that, guess what, don't even care what you have to say anyways. You might as well be arguing with yourself.

BREAKING NEWS: Posting the same video in most of the threads on the front page is not using humor. Humor makes people laugh or at least grin. What you are doing is wasting people's time. When you post, the front page turns that thread into bold print, indicating that I haven't read it. When you post the same thing in 8-10 different threads I might open them all and then find out that the only new post in each thread is your video that you are posting nearly everywhere. Have some consideration for other people.

1 hour ago, Reality Check said:

This video is key to understanding what happens next with China.

Interesting listen. I’m not fully on board with some of his outlooks, but I do wonder if a lot of what we are seeing manifest itself now, links back to some of his observations.

• Thank you (+1) 1

....BEYOND astonishing how we let China play us like a second rate fiddle for years, "our friends" (somebody mumbled that-COUGH).....infiltrated this country unimpeded......stole technology, military info, donated millions to the lefty universities so their "citizens" could get "educated".....not to mention upstanding professors who accepted bribes....how the hell we ignored their ultimate goal to become the world's #1 dominant superpower exposes DC's 535 "finest".....they probably got paid as well...

• Like (+1) 2