Should The NFL Delay Free Agency?

Should the NFL Delay Free Agency?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Should The NFL Delay Free Agency?

5 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Players need to be interviewed, wined, dined, flown around in a jet, look at neighborhoods, schools, etc.

It can't hurt to delay it for a month.

Oh wait...I guess everyone wants FA because they'll be bored out of their skull.  We should expose players, their families and franchises to a deadly virus just to make our lives more exciting?? 

#delayfreeagency

All the more reason not to delay it being a Bills fan.

10 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

My feeling is no they shouldn't delay as there are no crowds and it be nice to have something for Joe Q Public to look forward to in this trying time. I know others have a different opinion and I get that too. Meanwhile Mike Florio is on Twitter on a Crusade to stop it and getting crushed.

...So what you think?

I voted to delay it.  Players need to be wooed and proper wooing requires wining and dining.  The Bills would have lost out on Mario Williams, for example, in a situation such as this.  I want Beane to gather all the rosebuds his heart desires.

On 3/13/2020 at 11:13 AM, Mike in Horseheads said:

My feeling is no they shouldn't delay as there are no crowds and it be nice to have something for Joe Q Public to look forward to in this trying time. I know others have a different opinion and I get that too. Meanwhile Mike Florio is on Twitter on a Crusade to stop it and getting crushed.

...So what you think?

I just read a Florio piece & the dude is like a lot of people now in panic mode instead of using a bit of common sense . It's not a flesh eating virus sure it's a bad thing but i don't believe it's any worse that H1N1, Zika virus or any of the others we've encountered over the recent past .

Florio & others are fueling the panic around this stuff just use your head & as usual we'll all come out on the other end of this thing fine & more than likely stronger & smarter for it !!