Super Tuesday Primaries 3/3

26 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

There's a big difference between hugs of comfort or "violating personal space" and kissing or grabbing a woman's ***** on first meeting her.

OgI7Qoq.gif

It's slightly out of frame, but he's clearly holding this girl's arm in order to keep her from moving away.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

2016: DNC runs a highly unlikable pro-regime change war candidate, deeply corrupted by financial corruption and scandal in multiple countries... 

2017-2019: DNC wonders why they lost and vows to do something different next time. 

2020: DNC runs a highly unlikable pro-regime change war candidate, deeply corrupted by financial corruption and scandal in multiple countries... 

They've learned nothing from 2016. And it's hilarious. :lol: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

2016: DNC runs a highly unlikable pro-regime change war candidate, deeply corrupted by financial corruption and scandal in multiple countries... 

2017-2019: DNC wonders why they lost and vows to do something different next time. 

2020: DNC runs a highly unlikable pro-regime change war candidate, deeply corrupted by financial corruption and scandal in multiple countries... 

They've learned nothing from 2016. And it's hilarious. :lol: 

From the party of "Our issue isn't our policies...it's that we just don't explain them well enough..."

19 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Upon immediately meeting them and also the inferred ***** grabbing

There's a fine line line between inferred and implied. Too fine to accuse.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Did and does.

I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait.

not that i don't believe you but i'm going to have to ask for evidence such as an audio recording.

17 minutes ago, Foxx said:

not that i don't believe you but i'm going to have to ask for evidence such as an audio recording.

Type in "access hollywood tape Donald Trump" on google or youtube.

You'll find it easily.

I transcribed that last night after listening to it.  Admittedly I had a couple Sierra Nevada Hop Bullets (go ahead... call me a beer snob  :nana:) beforehand so maybe my transcription was wrong.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

5 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

You'll find it easily.

I transcribed that last night after listening to it.  Admittedly I had a couple Sierra Nevada Hop Bullets (go ahead... call me a beer snob  :nana:) beforehand so maybe my transcription was wrong.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Oh puhleaze...

There's a big difference between hugs of comfort or "violating personal space" and kissing or grabbing a woman's ***** on first meeting her.

This unyielding defense of that is mind-boggling

Upon immediately meeting them and also the inferred ***** grabbing

Anyway... this has been fun... back to the main forum for a bit.

Maybe I'll pop back in after the next primary

Yes, there is a difference between consenual physical contact in the Trump scenario, and  ***** Joe pawing at a woman who prefers not to be pawed at. That doesn't change because you think it's acceptable, it isn't about you.  That said, you're the guy who defines consensual physical contact as "sexual assault".

Surely, she must have wanted it, is that what you people say? 

Classic enabler. Its why Joe gets away with it. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

You'll find it easily.

first of all, lazy ass.

i did as you suggested and found this video:

https://youtu.be/NcZcTnykYbw?t=67

should be cued up at the right place; 1:07 in.

he says, "you know, i'm automatically attracted to beautiful women, i just start kissing them. it's like a magnet, i just kiss, i don't even wait. and when your a star they let you do it. you can do anything... grab 'em by the *****, you can do anything"

so you must have been drunk on your preppy IPA's. he didn't say he did, he said 'you could'. so your whole argument is nothing more than, 'feelings'.

additionally, the way he is talking, has the air of braggadocio to it meaning it was 'guy talk'. now, just from knowing you through the years, i think i am pretty safe in saying that you don't understand the 'guy talk' and smak that gets bandied about amongst men in talking about their, 'conquests', of which this is all that this is. but, you have been conditioned by the media to say, 'OMG!!!! he is a horrible human being'. as such, your reaction here is understandable considering who it is coming from.

as has been mentioned previously here, there are women who will throw themselves at wealthy men so i don't doubt that what he says is true. these women who throw themselves at men like this, will let you do the things he speaks of, it is just a fact of life, it has nothing at all to do with 'liberal feelings', sorry.  

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Foxx said:

first of all, lazy ass.

he says, "you know, i'm automatically attracted to beautiful women, i just start kissing them. it's like a magnet, i just kiss, i don't even wait. and when your a star they let you do it. you can do anything... grab 'em by the *****, you can do anything"

so you must have been drunk on your preppy IPA's. he didn't say he did, he said 'you could'. so your whole argument is nothing more than, 'feelings'.

additionally, the way he is talking, has the air of braggadocio to it meaning it was 'guy talk'. now, just from knowing you through the years, i think i am pretty safe in saying that you don't understand the 'guy talk' and smak that gets bandied about amongst men in talking about their, 'conquests', of which this is all that this is. but, you have been conditioned by the media to say, 'OMG!!!! he is a horrible human being'. as such, your reaction here is understandable considering who it is coming from.

as has been mentioned previously here, there are women who will throw themselves at wealthy men so i don't doubt that what he says is true. these women who throw themselves at men like this, will let you do the things he speaks of, it is just a fact of life, it has nothing at all to do with 'liberal feelings', sorry.  

You listened? 

default_ph34r.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

first of all, lazy ass.

So I was correct in my transcription.

He literally states that he DOES kiss them.  He DOES.  I don't know how you're reading that otherwise when it's so obviously right there.

And despite whatever you think you've learned about me over the years of posting, I'm not a prude. 

(good example of why our "Internet selves" are often mistaken for real identities)

My buddies and I have partaken in enough "locker room banter", but it's associated with consensual acts or things that are just desires... but this isn't that.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

23 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

He literally states that he DOES kiss them.  He DOES.  I don't know how you're reading that otherwise when it's so obviously right there.

And despite whatever you think you've learned about me over the years of posting, I'm not a prude. 

(good example of why our "Internet selves" are often mistaken for real identities)

My buddies and I have partaken in enough "locker room banter", but it's associated with consensual acts or things that are just desires... but this isn't that.

OMG, he kisses women. let's have a freakin' lynchin' partay. please point out where in there he states it is against their will. i'll wait....

once again, you are taking the whole thing out of context and inserting your, '#orangemanbad' feelings into it. step outside of yourself for a minute and understand how irrational you sound.

btw, i managed to obtain footage of you and the guys ;)

97f5495d8c8f66aefcf3eef7fe57d3995647bc82

Edited by Foxx
  • Haha (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

OMG, he kisses women. let's have a freakin' lynchin' partay. please point out where in there he states it is against their will. i'll wait....

once again, you are taking the whole thing out of context and inserting your, '#orangemanbad' feelings into it. step outside of yourself for a minute and understand how irrational you sound.

btw, i managed to obtain footage of you and the guys ;)

97f5495d8c8f66aefcf3eef7fe57d3995647bc82

I question this footage. Where are the man buns?

• Like (+1) 1

...the DNC's best foot forward.......

1. Democratic "Leadership"-Pelosi & Schumer

2. Offer up "The Killer B's" for primaries (Biden, Bernie & Bloomberg).

3. Set themselves up for a MMA style brokered convention.

4. VP female whispers include Hillary and Michele Obama.

5. Impeach....Impeach...Impeach...

6. Support for illegal immigration, sanctuary cities, public sidewalks as port-a-pottys in Dem led cities, homeless forgiveness for up to $949 in petty theft, etc.

...the Party to control politics in this nation?.......find be a BETTER example defining "disaster" and I'll gladly STFU.......

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

first of all, lazy ass.

lol and all this time I thought he said 'grab 'em by the *****' literally oh ...

This is another one of those 'Mexico is going to pay for the wall'

libtard translations...

• Like (+1) 5

40 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....isn't "Superfluous Tuesday" a MUCH better description of their pathetic offerings??.....if that was their definition of "Super Tuesday", what the hell does "Mediocre Tuesday" look like?.....we're screwed.........

Bernie's Super Tuesday would have been wide left.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Jesus you must be a crazy bunch to hang up with.

Transplant Buddy: I met a girl last night, we got together and it was awesome!

Transplant: Is she of the faith? 

Transplant Buddy:  What?! She was hot!

Transplant: Hot for Jesus? Was she hot for Jesus, and did you confirm acceptance for hand-holding aka first base and a peck on  the cheek aka second base? 

Transplant Buddy:  I don't think you understand the bases.  She was wild.

Transplant: Wild?  Like wild for education?  Was she into physics or theology?  That's so cool, when a woman is HFE (hot for education)? 

Transplant Buddy: I'm voting for Trump. Life is way easier over there. 

×××××

Biden is the deviant here based on your standards TBF. Let men and women be men and women. 

• Haha (+1) 1