Something about this story just doesn't shake out.

Cripple Creek

"They realized the device had actually entered her body through her urethra and went into her bladder, lodging itself sideways."

Talk about not knowing what you're doing -- she should be suing the boyfriend, not the company.

• Like (+1) 1

lol my gf has treated 5 gay couples who have managed to get the vibrators stuck in the butt.  they come in thinking the nurses are just gonna do something.  the nurses say here is some lube go in the bathroom and get it out or else we're gonna have the dr cut you open to get it. they all managed to get it out.  

now on a more hilarious story.  a roughly 65 year old man with a ***** about 14 inches long came in and while he was getting a little cleaning the other nurse in the room hit the guys penis inflation button and his giant donger shot right up. he couldn't get the blood flow down there so he had a magic button lol.   they all had a good laugh and i tell the story all the time.  

From the link:

"Vesper Vibrator Necklace by the company Crave. She wore the sex toy around her neck out to dinner with her boyfriend,..."

Nothing says "Yes" more than wearing a vibrator necklace to dinner.

If I see that, she's ordering off the specials and no dessert or appetizers.

• Haha (+1) 1