2020 top 50 prospects #1 - Daniel Jeremiah

DJB

5 hours ago, NewEra said:

Sad to see Jefferson so high.  He’d be a nice fit too

If there’s one thing we can count on, it’s that the way Jeremiah is ranking the prospects now will not match what FOs think of them after the combine and all the interviews and such.  And since Jeremiah changes his ranking to reflect intel he gets on this, his ranking will change accordingly.

3 hours ago, Magox said:

Ruggs or Shenault!

I want speed, explosiveness and YAC ability.

These are arguably the two best YAC prospects in the draft.

Man you’re a hard crowd.  I just want a guy who can run good routes, get open, and make that contested catch. And he’d better be smart at mastering the offense, too.  (I have no right to an opinion on prospects since I don’t follow college ball)

3 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I don't think so. He's a good playmaker and can do things with the ball in his hands but I don't think he is 4.44 fast and I don't see any great traits besides his toughness and YAC

He does alot of things good tho

So you’re afraid he’s basically Cordarrelle Paterson 2.0?

6 hours ago, NewEra said:

Sad to see Jefferson so high.  He’d be a nice fit too

It would hardly be unheard of for Daniel Jeremiah's 15th ranked player to drop to 22.  The one thing I wonder is the extent to which having Joe Burrow as his QB made him look good.

I see Laviska Shenault is ranked #22, which happens to be where Buffalo picks.

13 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Yep that's actually a comparison I thought but didn't wanna say

Patterson was faster too

4.42 IIRC. We’ll see what Shenault runs. I haven’t watched a ton of the kid. He’d be an A+ replacement for McKenzie from what I’ve seen. The physical upside is impressive, but I wasn’t particularly impressed by his receiving against Oregon and Utah. That said, Shenault looked like the only NFL talent on his team.... kind of like when you look at D Singletary’s tape against Oklahoma. 

Edited by Buffalo Junction

1 minute ago, Buffalo Junction said:

4.42 IIRC. We’ll see what Shenault runs. I haven’t watched a ton of the kid. He’d be an A+ replacement for McKenzie from what I’ve seen. The physical upside is impressive, but I wasn’t particularly impressed by his receiving against Oregon and Utah. That said, Shenault looked like the only NFL talent on his team.... kind of like when you look at D Singletary’s tape against Oklahoma. 

My guess is Shenault runs a 4.49-4.50

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

I can't put my finger on it, but I've got a bad feeling that Higgins will never amount to anything special at the NFL level.  I hope the Bills decide on alternate options at WR come the draft.

Championship game. He got shut down. Couldn't separate. That's your bad feeling. In a big game he came up way short.

As many as 7 WR’s could be taken before the Bills pick at 22.

That means a quality prospect at another position of need (edge rusher, for example) could fall into the Bills laps.

I think Weaver could end up being the best edge player in this draft but he might not do great at the combine and it means he will slip. Someone will be getting a quality prospect in the 3rd round.

14 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I don't think so. He's a good playmaker and can do things with the ball in his hands but I don't think he is 4.44 fast and I don't see any great traits besides his toughness and YAC

He does alot of things good tho

you' re prolly right, but i just remember TO being unique in that he ran all routes full speed, and this dude kinda looks that way to me.