The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And what are the populations of those blue states?

You can’t even respond correctly but I got u bro.

Florida and Texas are the second and third most populated states in the Union, behind Cali.

Thanks for playing!

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, FireChans said:

You can’t even respond correctly but I got u bro.

Florida and Texas are the second and third most populated states in the Union, behind Cali.

Thanks for playing!

You're welcome bro!

Who is President of the United States?

1 minute ago, Jaraxxus said:

Your president is Donald Trump.

WOW - YOURS too?

Just now, FireChans said:

DJT. I’m sure all those grandmas murdered by Cuomo in the nursing homes are shaking their fists at Trump in heaven.

Oh, @GG - you're getting your logins messed up! lmao

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

WOW - YOURS too?

Oh, @GG - you're getting your logins messed up! lmao

Why does it matter?  You asked for data, others obliged and obliterated whatever point you were trying to make.

So tell me why aren't you praising the POTUS for successfully handling the virus outside of three particularly incompetent states?

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And what are the populations of those blue states?

And this has what to do with immigration?

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, GG said:

Why does it matter?  You asked for data, others obliged and obliterated whatever point you were trying to make.

So tell me why aren't you praising the POTUS for successfully handling the virus outside of three particularly incompetent states?

And this has what to do with immigration?

How many new cases do we have in Florida and Texas? Arizona? North Carolina? Georgia?

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

How many new cases do we have in Florida and Texas? Arizona? North Carolina? Georgia?

Tell me why increasing cases matter in a pandemic?

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, GG said:

You tell me - you're the one who pretends its not a pandemic or issue, right?

You can't swallow seeing the numbers rise.

And you KNOW it doesn't look good on your savior, Trump

Edited by BillStime

You tell me - you're the one who pretends its not a pandemic or issue, right?

Your analytical and interpretive skills are impressive.  No wonder you are such a great dancer.

Knowing what was known about this virus in February, why did NYS send elderly patients to extermination camps?

Would you expect cases to rise in a pandemic as more tests are conducted?   Would you try to prioritize your pandemic response to protect the most vulnerable?  Who did that in March and who didn't do that in March?  Who caused thousands of unnecessary deaths by direct result of state policy?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Be nice if those FL cases wouldn't keep popping up like this. 

It's not like they discovered contact tracing and tripled testing capacity 7 days ago. The trajectory of this curve is not the one anyone wants to see.

CASES6018-701x515.thumb.jpg.65402302778616192865c23df172947a.jpg

2 minutes ago, GG said:

Your analytical and interpretive skills are impressive.  No wonder you are such a great dancer.

Knowing what was known about this virus in February, why did NYS send elderly patients to extermination camps?

Would you expect cases to rise in a pandemic as more tests are conducted?   Would you try to prioritize your pandemic response to protect the most vulnerable?  Who did that in March and who didn't do that in March?  Who caused thousands of unnecessary deaths by direct result of state policy?

Awe, what a schmuck - you got Pence's talking points down pat - you make him proud bro.

And GG, its really a shame - Trump ignored his intelligence and didn't share it with US, we the people.

US alerted Israel, NATO to disease outbreak in China in November

Imagine how many lives could have been saved if Trump didn't deny?

23 minutes ago, GG said:

At the moment, they are a somewhat ***** but leading indicator. FL is up 3x in 10 days. That's not just more testing and contact tracing, it's not just one day's data, and it's not a decelerating curve but one that has gone exponential. 

I'd be a lot happier if we were seeing what we see in the NE states, which is dropping and/or leveling cases. We all would be happy to see that and we're not. Whether this translates into increasing hospitalizations in the next ten days, whether the curve slows, I have no idea but I wish it wasn't so damn steep in its growth. 

Edited by shoshin

Awe, what a schmuck - you got Pence's talking points down pat - you make him proud bro.

And GG, its really a shame - Trump ignored his intelligence and didn't share it with US, we the people.

US alerted Israel, NATO to disease outbreak in China in November

Imagine how many lives could have been saved if Trump didn't deny?

I'll take Pence over modern-day Nazis sending the elderly into extermination camps.  But boy, did your guy look great on GMA!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Be nice if those FL cases wouldn't keep popping up like this. 

It's not like they discovered contact tracing and tripled testing capacity 7 days ago. The trajectory of this curve is not the one anyone wants to see.

CASES6018-701x515.thumb.jpg.65402302778616192865c23df172947a.jpg

more cases are better

quicker to herd immunity

no easy transmission,  it disappears

500  positive at Orlando airport , but only 2 showed symptoms

oh- the humanity!

Just now, shoshin said:

At the moment, they are a somewhat ***** but leading indicator. FL is up 3x in 10 days. That's not just more testing and contact tracing, it's not just one day's data, and it's not a decelerating curve but one that has gone exponential. 

I'd be a lot happier if we were seeing what we see in the NE states, which is dropping and/or leveling cases. We all would be happy to see that and we're not. 

It's a frigging pandemic for which there's no vaccine.  You will see cases rising in a region that hasn't gone through the peak.  Florida is going full boar into herd immunity and trying to protect the vulnerable as much as possible.  Remember the fear mongering about the group that got infected in Jax?  Sixteen people testing positive, and only a few had more than mild symptoms.  This is what needs to be highlighted!

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, GG said:

I'll take Pence over modern-day Nazis sending the elderly into extermination camps.  But boy, did your guy look great on GMA!

1) you can have Pence

2) stop projecting

3) my parents, living in suburban wny, Trump voters in 2016, will NOT be voting for Trump 2020. They cannot STAND Trumps' incompetence. On the other hand, they have been impressed with Cuomo and his handling of the virus.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

1) you can have Pence

2) stop projecting

3) my parents, living in suburban wny, Trump voters in 2016, will NOT be voting for Trump 2020. They cannot STAND Trumps' incompetence. On the other hand, they have been impressed with Cuomo and his handling of the virus.

Glad to see that they think Cuomo did a splendid job. 

Don't forget to send flowers to the funerals. 

Oh I forgot, there were no funerals because the bodies were dumped into Uhaul trucks.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

1) you can have Pence

2) stop projecting

Lol imagine thinking what your boomer parents think in WNY is a defensible rebuttal.

Too funny.

• Haha (+1) 1