Jump to content
Hedge

The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

One who licks balls. 

 

So you got nuthin'?

 

Carry on.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

 

So you got nuthin'?

 

Carry on.....

What are you talking about? I answered your question. Too bad you don’t like the answer. 

Edited by Q-baby!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Does it come with an embedded ball gag?

 

 

Why, do you need another one?

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

 

Unsure whatever is real. But if one for real sadly he passed away. Awful. Maybe they could of used same picture?  Or someone screwed up.

agreed. however my post was all about the media, not whether this kid actually died or not.

 

 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

 

tenor.gif

 

Some dark humor to lighten the mood here. lol

are you purposefully trying to give me nightmares?

Edited by Foxx
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

agreed. however my post was all about the media, not whether this kid actually died or not.

 

 

are you purposefully trying to give me nightmares?

 

Maybe. lol. 

 

Having any kind of dream with Nancy Pelosi in it would be a nightmare lol

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

One who licks balls. 

umm... and you would know this how?

Edited by Foxx
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, GG said:

 

Trends are pointing to a peak this week.  NYC had its first instance where IC admissions = discharges yesterday.


i see the trends. I just don’t see that Fauci said it. I wasn’t questioning her like I didn’t believe it. I wanted to share that with a few people and couldn’t find it. 
 

That last thing you said is really important. NYC Metro is 65% of deaths in the last 24 hours in America. If we can control it there, the country numbers may start to drop. 

Edited by shoshin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

 

This is why you shouldn't get your news from low-rent right wing tabloids.

like, what... ABC, CNN, MSNBC?

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

What are you talking about? I answered your question. Too bad you don’t like the answer. 

 

I'm trying to figure out what you consider a Trump "follower/ball licker.  What makes a person a Trump "follower"/ball licker in your mind.

 

So like Tibs you don't like answering direct questions.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, shoshin said:


i see the trends. I just don’t see that Fauci said it. I wasn’t questioning her like I didn’t believe it. I wanted to share that with a few people and couldn’t find it. 
 

That last thing you said is really important. NYC Metro is 65% of deaths in the last 24 hours in America. If we can control it there, the country numbers may start to drop. 

 

Birx said it.  The blueprint is out there, people just have to stick with it.  

 

 

Quote

 

White House coronavirus coordinator Deborah Birx said during a White House briefing that modeling shows New York, Detroit and New Orleans— and the areas around those cities—will likely reach the peak of their outbreaks in the next six to seven days.

She declined to predict how many people could perish in those cities, noting that each place is different. But she said that New York has seen several hundred deaths per day and officials there have said that figure could increase into the range of 500-700 people per day.

“That’s very concerning to us,” Dr. Birx said.

 

Government officials are closely monitoring an uptick in cases in Pennsylvania, Colorado and Washington, D.C., she said, explaining that experts are hopefully social distancing in those places could prevent those areas from seeing the same level of spread as New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and part of Rhode Island are having.

“The next two weeks are extraordinarily important,” she said.

 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Q-baby! said:

One who licks balls. 

Can you have a conversation without getting grotesque?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, GG said:

 

Birx said it.  The blueprint is out there, people just have to stick with it.  

 

 

 

 


Hopefully everyone will stay home on this Easter palm.

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

 

I'm trying to figure out what you consider a Trump "follower/ball licker.  What makes a person a Trump "follower"/ball licker in your mind.

 

So like Tibs you don't like answering direct questions.  

One who, no matter what Trump does, believes he did right, even when he is wrong. Blind faith.  
 

The same people who if you swapped out Trump and put Obama in and Obama did the same things, said the same things, they would rip him apart. 
 

That is a ball licker. Don’t feed me the BS about Obama, because I was not a fan of his and would have the same response to him as well. 
 

That’s the problem with politics because people support the party regardless of the results. Blind!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching today’s press conference I couldn’t help but wonder why all these dorky media types are allowed to sit anywhere close to the leader of the free world and his team without wearing PPE?   It makes zero sense that these are the same people criticizing Trump for not wearing a mask! NOBODY would shed a tear if any of these mouth breathing media morons got the virus but they better not give it to the President!

  • Sad 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Can you have a conversation without getting grotesque?

Ha ha that’s grotesque? Ok! 

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Watching today’s press conference I couldn’t help but wonder why all these dorky media types are allowed to sit anywhere close to the leader of the free world and his team without wearing PPE?   It makes zero sense that these are the same people criticizing Trump for not wearing a mask! NOBODY would shed a tear if any of these mouth breathing media morons got the virus but they better not give it to the President!

It’s under control. There are zero cases in Merica! 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TH3 said:

4 percent of world population.....30 percent of CV cases.....The winning...tremendous....10/10

If you pretend China's, like, 50,000 extra urn orders in Wuhan were for their reported 2500 deaths, then sure

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

One who, no matter what Trump does, believes he did right, even when he is wrong. Blind faith.  
 

The same people who if you swapped out Trump and put Obama in and Obama did the same things, said the same things, they would rip him apart. 
 

That is a ball licker. Don’t feed me the BS about Obama, because I was not a fan of his and would have the same response to him as well. 
 

That’s the problem with politics because people support the party regardless of the results. Blind!


So based on this it’s safe to say that you have no idea what the vast majority of us think and you just barf out this stuff because you’re an immature fool.  
 

And Obama???  Where did I bring up Obama??  
 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, arcane said:

If you pretend China's, like, 50,000 extra urn orders in Wuhan were for their reported 2500 deaths, then sure

 

Nah, that's just for decoration.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Ha ha that’s grotesque? Ok! 

It’s under control. There are zero cases in Merica! 

It is unreal that this is how you choose to spend your time and see the world 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...