The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

17 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Stopped at Wegmans tonight and I don't know if it makes me wanna laugh or cry, but seeing the young men collecting the shopping carts outside in the parking lot in 40 mph winds with covid masks on is... 

Crazy man... Just crazy...

I like the people I see driving alone with one on. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Wow!  This is the most fascist ***t I've ever read in this country...

We May Never Be ‘Fully Vaccinated’ 

(That's not what we're told in order to go see Hamilton at Shea's:)

For nearly a year now, the phrase fully vaccinated has carried a cachet that it never did before. Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a ticket for a slate of liberties—a pass to travel without testing and skip post-exposure quarantine, per the CDC, and in many parts of the country, a license to enter restaurants, gyms, and bars. For many employees, full vaccination is now a requirement to work; for many individuals, it’s a must for any socialization at all.

Sometime in the very, very near future, that status—and the perks that come with it—could evaporate in an instant for millions of Americans..  

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2021/12/fully-vaccinated-cdc-boosters/621037/

The rest of this is a disgrace.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Wow!  This is the most fascist ***t I've ever read in this country...

We May Never Be ‘Fully Vaccinated’ 

(That's not what we're told in order to go see Hamilton at Shea's:)

For nearly a year now, the phrase fully vaccinated has carried a cachet that it never did before. Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a ticket for a slate of liberties—a pass to travel without testing and skip post-exposure quarantine, per the CDC, and in many parts of the country, a license to enter restaurants, gyms, and bars. For many employees, full vaccination is now a requirement to work; for many individuals, it’s a must for any socialization at all.

Sometime in the very, very near future, that status—and the perks that come with it—could evaporate in an instant for millions of Americans..  

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2021/12/fully-vaccinated-cdc-boosters/621037/

The rest of this is a disgrace.  

I hope they do it because I think it will crumble if so. 

Even as the world panics over the rapid spread of the Omicron variant of COVID-19, the health ministry in South Africa has delivered some encouraging news. On Friday, South Africa’s Minister of Health Joe Phaahla said that hospitalizations are down with Omicron cases compared to previous waves like the deadly Delta surge, and that people in the hospital rarely need oxygen and are less likely to die from the disease.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/omicron-ground-zero-in-south-africa-has-already-peaked

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 

Omicron spread shows China got it right on Covid-19 strategy, top disease expert says

Rapid testing and universal vaccination coverage have helped China prevail over the coronavirus. 

Wuhan lockdown was landmark decisive move that drastically contained the spread of the coronavirus in China, Zhong Nanshan says.

Expert credits sustained success to rapid testing and universal vaccination coverage, along with stringent controls.

Foreign nations should realise by now that China's so-called over the top approach in handling the pandemic was the correct one, the country's top respiratory expert has said, as the Omicron variant spreads around the world at record-breaking pace.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/politics/article/3160231/omicron-spread-shows-china-got-it-right-covid-19-strategy-top

Keep complying you frigging dupes

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

All kind of sounds like trial and error.  Bless the parents that have offered up their toddlers for the experiment.  Not that Pfizer is worried.  They're completely indemnified from legal or monetary harm for anything that might go wrong here.   

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

lets keep letting these folks dictate national policy...i mean just cause they are arong all thge time...err, i mean the data changes...they are our best and brightest!

Trust the science bro!!!  

This was awesome. 

There are going to be a ton more that Twitter will try and take down in the months and decades of covid ahead.  

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/new-york-legislation-provides-for-indefinite-detention-of-unvaccinated-at-governors-whim/

When they laughed at @Big Blitz for sounding the alarm on government overreach, on his view of the marketing of the perpetual pandemic, I wonder how many would have scoffed at the thought of legislation allowing the governor and health department to come to your home, forcibly remove you, place you in a facility they deem appropriate, forcibly detain you for a period of 60 days and upon review, perpetually, and allow access to counsel if “feasible” and notify friends and family of your detainment “if feasible”.  

One of the more troubling aspects of this discussion over the past couple years for me was when a former poster who offered scientific analysis based on his experience/education shared his thoughts on removal of the unclean from society.   I recognized that as frustration on his part that people could not see clearly that which he saw. You don’t have to have to be a virologist to see the danger in a politician or political appointee being able to scoop you up and lock you down at their discretion, and those who would support.  Worse yet, there will be people who support it. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/new-york-legislation-provides-for-indefinite-detention-of-unvaccinated-at-governors-whim/

When they laughed at @Big Blitz for sounding the alarm on government overreach, on his view of the marketing of the perpetual pandemic, I wonder how many would have scoffed at the thought of legislation allowing the governor and health department to come to your home, forcibly remove you, place you in a facility they deem appropriate, forcibly detain you for a period of 60 days and upon review, perpetually, and allow access to counsel if “feasible” and notify friends and family of your detainment “if feasible”.  

One of the more troubling aspects of this discussion over the past couple years for me was when a former poster who offered scientific analysis based on his experience/education shared his thoughts on removal of the unclean from society.   I recognized that as frustration on his part that people could not see clearly that which he saw. You don’t have to have to be a virologist to see the danger in a politician or political appointee being able to scoop you up and lock you down at their discretion, and those who would support.  Worse yet, there will be people who support it. 

It's only going to get worse.  

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I have a Dutch friend.  I asked her about this.  Her replies….

66329674-1F8F-45F9-95DD-3866775AB7BC.jpeg.72cf7cf88b72b820218d8dff3df40496.jpeg

3F197439-C5A8-488E-BCEB-F79CD69361C6.thumb.jpeg.8d5f1742ddeb5dcc6391833830cba6df.jpeg

Democracy will disappear???

I was told that January 6th was when that happened!  You mean these controls are actually doing that?

Hmmm.....if only there were people warning folks about this coup since April of 2020.  

In a few months they're all going to be defending the Great Reset they said was fake and the wildest of conspiracy theories.