Conservative play calling will get you beat

3 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

What's your take on Allens performance in this game?

Considering the poor play calls once they were up 10 points, the 10 drops and the look out blocks, Allen was pretty damn good despite being handicapped by everyone else.

To blame Allen shows you know nothing! 

Edited by pop gun

1 minute ago, pop gun said:

Soft lol, you're funny, if you only knew!

To blame allen screams you know nothing!

Then go take your Josh Allen sleep pillow and go drool somewhere else while the big dogs here speak the ugly truth.  Josh Allen is NOT the QB for us.

This is hilarious because I was supposed to go somewhere to watch the Bills play today and put out money for food and drinks. I cancelled because my official reason was, "I don't wanna go somewhere to pay to watch the Bills lose."

I did the right thing because I didn't believe in Josh Allen.

1 minute ago, pop gun said:

Considering the poor play calls once they were up 10 points and the 10 drops, Allen was pretty damn good despite being handicapped by everyone else. 

I know I'm drunk and still pissed but with a better QB I think we win this game. I know he is still young and might develop a little more but I don't see him winning a playoff game. I'll rewatch the game tomorrow with a bucket to refine my opinion on Allen.

37 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I thought they threw way too much.

they didn't throw but 6 times until they need the pts to to tie went ultra conservative on offense and defense as well imo

OT most definitely too much throwing and looking like they thought they had to score fast

1 minute ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I know I'm drunk and still pissed but with a better QB I think we win this game. I know he is still young and might develop a little more but I don't see him winning a playoff game. I'll rewatch the game tomorrow with a bucket to refine my opinion on Allen.

No. Don't do that. You're right about Josh Allen. Don't overthink it. It's done. It's over.

Poor tackling and conservative playcalling once we get to the opponents 30 yard line has been a consistent trend all season. Today it bit them. Defense blew in the 2nd half. Still can’t believe they gave up TWO 2 pt conversions.

Daboll called a strong game first half but during the 2nd and OT probably ensures why he won’t be a HC next season.

Hmmm, big dog, hmmm, big dog, yeah, no! Comical when someone needs to refer to them self as a "big dog", kind of screams incompetence and lack of knowledge.  

Allen is going to be the QB here for the next 12 years like it or not. You can keep being a crybaby but the fact is he is our QB and isn't going anywhere.

Again to blame him shows you know nothing! Run along skippy, dinner is ready! 

Just now, pop gun said:

Hmmm, big dog, hmmm, big dog, yeah, no! Comical when someone needs to refer to them self as a "big dog", kind of screams incompetence and lack of knowledge.  

Allen is going to be the QB here for the next 12 years like it or not. You can keep being a crybaby but the fact is he is our QB and isn't going anywhere.

I didn't lose the game today at QB. Why you're attacking me? LOL LMAO "Pop Gun" LOL

10 minutes ago, pop gun said:

Your avatar is cool but I get the feeling that you are related to Allen in some fashion. 

18 minutes ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

Then go take your Josh Allen sleep pillow and go drool somewhere else while the big dogs here speak the ugly truth.  Josh Allen is NOT the QB for us.

This is hilarious because I was supposed to go somewhere to watch the Bills play today and put out money for food and drinks. I cancelled because my official reason was, "I don't wanna go somewhere to pay to watch the Bills lose."

I did the right thing because I didn't believe in Josh Allen.

The big dogs?  Hahahahaha.  You're so awesome.

They made a decision early in the year  , that they would not be aggressive with leads and try and win .with defense. Problem is,teams in the playoffs always score 20 or more. Even Houston, without Fuller, when they protected Watson,  started scoring at will in the 4th quarter. I guess, they didn't trust Josh. Dabol,  if he comes back, with more weapons has to change strategy.