NO MNF for the Bills

ch19079

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There apparently is a law that precludes the Bills from ever appearing on MNF at home and only rarely on the road.

I guess the NFL and networks are not expecting that much from us this year.

It would be great to have a home MNF game one of these years.

Better yet, it would be great to have a home playoff game (or an away playoff game) one of these years.

I'll take that Saturday night game against Denver. Ralph doesn't like MNF games in Buffalo because it makes it hard for out of town fans to attend. If the game weren't going to be in Buffalo, then I don't want it. I'd rather not play a tough opponent away on MNF. Usually, that is a loss.

well maybe for you guys it doesnt matter, but personally living in a small town in the midwest, I get screwed every time i try and see a game. Unless the major networks feature the Bills and they arent playing opposite the Bears or Patriots or anyone these jagoffs in the areas seem more interested in, i gotta go to a sports bar with NFL Sunday Ticket and BEG them to put the game on one of the small screens as opposed to being the 10th screen showing the Bears game. I know you guys get to see the games anyway, but it sucks being acollege student and not having contrl over if you get to see your team or not. Personally, I love MN games

Nothing is better than a mid-December game on a Saturday night......

Drink City, USA

:unsure:  :angry:  :)  :o  ;)

304118[/snapback]

That night will be crazy in Buffalo. Too bad it isn't Miami, but the Broncos are a fun opponent. That is the week leading up to Chrsitmass, too. Everyone will be in a party mood.

I think you would be summarily fired by the networks if you advocated airing a team that routinely is on the bad end of 40 to 9 pastings. The advertisers don't exactly want to give the network big bux when the viewership switches to Seinfeld re-runs before the first half ends, ya know...

the bills arnt on MNF this year.

Rams

Carolina

Dallas

New Orleans

all have MNF games. and they SUCKED last year. WTF.

and the Jets have 2 MNF games.. WTF.

that just pisses me off

304035[/snapback]

Don't blame the league, blame Ralph. He just doesn't want MNF games at home and if don't do it at home why get embarassed on the road like we always do?

I just wanted a prime time home game. MNF is but a shadow of what it used to be.

December 17? In Buffalo? That will be LOTS of fun for Bills fans.

BTW...the Browns pulled the Steelers and Ravens AT HOME the last two weeks of the season.

Mike