(OT) I Can't Wait Until The Home Opener!!!!!

R. Rich

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love youthful enthusiasm. :D

425383[/snapback]

YEAH BABY WHATS UP RICH............ WHATS UP EVERY1

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO HIT THE MESSAGE BOARD AS MUCH AS I USED TO. BEEN VERY VERY BUSY.......

FOR THOSE THAT DON'T KONOW ME U SOON WILL I HAVE THE BIGGEST MOUTH WHEN I GET PUMPED LIKE I AM NOW... FOR THOSE THAT KNOW ME I CAN'T WAIT TO C EVERY1 AGAIN...MY WIFE IS PUMPED UP CAUSE WE ARE NOT BRINGING THE LITTLE KILLER THIS YEAR (my 21/2 OLD) AND MY 9 YR OLD IS STARTING FULLBACK GAINING 5-TO 8 YARDs EVERTIME HE TOUCHED THE BALL.

LET ME HEAR YOU BABY 10 MORE DAYS ITS HEAR AGAIN

WE ALL BILLIEVE WE WILL BE STRONG

10 more days until another season of crushed hopes, anguish, and dissapointment. 10 more days until I'm yelling every swear word i've ever heard (and some I haven't) at a TV or at the players and coaches from my seat at the stadium. 10 more days until "if he had only made that catch in the 1st quarter, we would have won". 10 more days until during an away game, I have to stand in the kitchen because the Bills always seem to do better when I'm there than in my recliner. 10 more days until "We want Holcomb!". 10 more days until someone gets injured and the "season is doomed". 10 more days until my modays are no longer just the worst day of the week, but the 'worst day of the week with a side of hangover'. 10 more days until I wonder yet again why I do this to myself.

All of that said, I CAN'T WAIT!!! ONLY 10 MORE DAYS!! :D<_<;)

10 more days until another season of crushed hopes, anguish, and dissapointment.  10 more days until I'm yelling every swear word i've ever heard (and some I haven't) at a TV or at the players and coaches from my seat at the stadium. 10 more days until "if he had only made that catch in the 1st quarter, we would have won". 10 more days until during an away game, I have to stand in the kitchen because the Bills always seem to do better when I'm there than in my recliner. 10 more days until "We want Holcomb!". 10 more days until someone gets injured and the "season is doomed". 10 more days until my modays are no longer just the worst day of the week, but the 'worst day of the week with a side of hangover'.  10 more days until I wonder yet again why I do this to myself.

All of that said, I CAN'T WAIT!!! ONLY 10 MORE DAYS!! :D<_<;)

425463[/snapback]

Amen brother. I'm so looking forward to being there, especially after I wasn't sure I'd be able to make it up to WNY. I'm stoked!

I feel shameful getting as excited for Opening Weekend than I do for birthdays and holidays....but, c'mon. It's football...it's tailgating...IT'S BUFFALO!!!

Can't wait to be up there next weekend. <_<

I haven't been this excited about an NFL season in a long time.....I give a lot of that credit to the NFL Network. I feel like I've been much more in tune with all that's going on around the league, especially with the Bills. The offseason was much easier to handle having Rich Eisen around (as annoying as he can be), that's for sure.

As for our team, I feel we have at LEAST as much reason to be excited as the Ravens do....and most people view them as a serious contender this year. This is going to be an AWESOME season!

GO BILLS!!!

The Bills make me wanna shout! Kick your heels up and shout! Throw your hands up and shout! Throw your head back and shout! C'mon now, the Bills are makin' it happen now. Stand up now c'mon and shout! Yea-ea-eah!

Say you will - Shout it right now baby. Say you will - C'mon, c'mon. Say you will - C'mon and shout. Say you will - Yea-ea-eah!

Shout! Buffalo's happenin' now - Shout! We're on the move now - Shout! The Bills are happenin' now Shout! They're making it happen now - Shout! We've got the spirit - Shout! A lot of spirit - Yeah! Shout! We've got the spirit - Shout! Just watch it happen now!

Hey-ey-ey-ey! Hey-ey-ey-ey! Hey-ey-ey-ey! Hey-ey-ey-ey!

Let's go Buffalo! Let's go Buffalo! Let's go Buffalo! Let's go Buffalo!