[Vague Title] What I saw today

BuffBills51

2 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Agree with your positives. 

The drops are a major problem. Knox drops were terrible (again).

Josh's deep shots are too much of line drives. I've said it before on these boards. He needs to add 3-5 degrees more on his trajectory. To me it's so obvious. 

Yeah, line drive bombs don't work in the NFL. For God's sake someone on this staff teach Josh how to throw deep with more trajectory/ arc. His deep overthrows have been the same all year. Can we just fly Carson's brother out tomorrow and show him off tape.

1 hour ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

He’s shown to be a better guard than a RT so he’ll move to a guard spot most likely in 2020

That doesn't change that their evaluation was off when they moved up to take someone who couldn't play the position they drafted him for.  

2 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Agree with your positives. 

The drops are a major problem. Knox drops were terrible (again).

Josh's deep shots are too much of line drives. I've said it before on these boards. He needs to add 3-5 degrees more on his trajectory. To me it's so obvious. 

Dude, did you notice the wind there?  Extra arc on the ball is not the answer there.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

OP, did you watch it in all 22?

reason i ask is what the hell does a defensive tackle holding look like, ON A RUN PLAY!!!!?? 

the coverage today was complete garbage i would have LOVED to see what the ref saw! im pretty sure Jerry hughs loved seeing it as well and explicitly told the ref his feelings which resulted in ANOTHER 15 yards.

this resulted in the ravens first touchdown. please show me the replay or look specifically at the play. otherwise i feel ill never see or hear that call again 

Edited by Buffarukus