TBD/TSW Tailgate VI Info

Unfortunately I'll be going out of town tomorrow, until Sunday. For those of you itching to put in your orders for tailgate tix, details will come out Sunday evening.

As is tradition, the tailgate will be at the home opener so you can start making travel plans tomorrow. :doh:

Be aware that I will not be offering to buy tix to all games as I did last year. It got to be too much. Sorry if this inconveniences anyone.

LET THE PLANNING BEGIN! WOOHOO!!! :P

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Be aware that I will not be offering to buy tix to all games as I did last year.  It got to be too much.  Sorry if this inconveniences anyone.

LET THE PLANNING BEGIN!  WOOHOO!!! :doh:

303099[/snapback]

What's the matter Moe? Step on that rake one time too many?

Maybe a local guitar player can bring his amp and a mic to Hammers. I bet a 30W amp would be plenty loud. I'd bring mine but I kinda' feel like I drag enough stuff up from VA.

I totally missed the cups and didn't realize we had ticket girls last year, but having been to all of them I can say that they do keep getting bigger and better!

Maybe a local guitar player can bring his amp and a mic to Hammers.  I bet a 30W amp would be plenty loud.  I'd bring mine but I kinda' feel like I drag enough stuff up from VA.

I totally missed the cups and didn't realize we had ticket girls last year, but having been to all of them I can say that they do keep getting bigger and better!

303175[/snapback]

I don't think anyone knew we had ticket girls there. :doh:

I gots one I could bring I suppose. I'll definitely bring the CD collection again. That Live RUSH was killer....

The CNJBBB will be back cooking up them wings.

Ever think about starting a business where you travel to people's houses and make wings for them?

I'd be happy to donate my home as a "test bed" to help you get your business plan down... :doh:

CW

plan on parking at hammers this year so i don't miss it

A very wise move.

As far as a band/guiterist. Last year, I asked the radio station who was at Hammer's Lot last year, NOT to bring in a band. I did this because of complaints from some of the TBDer's that the music was too loud making it to hard to talk to each others.

As I stated last year, the raffle girls were LAST minute replacements as Wendy could not make it and the other girl I had lined up just started college and was over loaded with school work so she bailed at the last minute. Hey, 1 out of 4 years is not bad.

So with that being said perhaps it's time for some of the TBDer's to volunteer and sign up on a list to sell raffel tickets at a certain time 8-9, 9:30- 10am etc. I would recommend having someone stationed at the raffel prize table and also have someone walk around the tailgate 10-11:45am selling tickets. So anyone who complained about last year want to volunteer?? Think about it. I'm sure in the future a list will be set up on the 2005 tailgate board.

plan on parking at hammers this year so i don't miss it

A very wise move.

As far as a band/guiterist. Last year, I asked the radio station who was at Hammer's Lot last year, NOT to bring in a band. I did this because of complaints from some of the TBDer's that the music was too loud making it to hard to talk to each others.

As I stated last year, the raffle girls were LAST minute replacements as Wendy could not make it and the other girl I had lined up just started college and was over loaded with school work so she bailed at the last minute. Hey, 1 out of 4 years is not bad.

So with that being said perhaps it's time for some of the TBDer's to volunteer and sign up on a list to sell raffel tickets at a certain time 8-9, 9:30- 10am etc. I would recommend having someone stationed at the raffel prize table and also have someone walk around the tailgate 10-11:45am selling tickets. So anyone who complained about last year want to volunteer??

303472[/snapback]

How about a special appearance by John Valby? :doh:

As far as a band/guiterist. Last year, I asked the radio station who was at Hammer's Lot last year, NOT to bring in a band. I did this because of complaints from some of the TBDer's that the music  was too loud making it to hard to talk to each others.

303472[/snapback]

No arguments regarding the band - but I was suggesting an amp and a mic to be used to make announcements such as "cable and Mrs Campy will be coming around with tickets" and "time for the raffle" - stuff like that.

I'm looking forward to this year's tailgate already!!! :doh: