Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Buffalo716

Capture the moment

Recommended Posts

The time to win in this league is now! Sure, we are set up great for the future and it's looking very bright

 

BUT

 

There are only so many chances to win in this league with the salary cap and how it's structured and you need to take advantage of ALL OPPORTUNITIES

 

This is a weak AFC and the Bills are peaking at the right time! Lets enjoy this one game at a time and rock the Ralph down on Sunday!

 

Go Bills!

  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

The time to win in this league is now! Sure, we are set up great for the future and it's looking very bright

 

BUT

 

There are only so many chances to win in this league with the salary cap and how it's structured and you need to take advantage of ALL OPPORTUNITIES

 

This is a weak AFC and the Bills are peaking at the right time! Lets enjoy this one game at a time and rock the Ralph down on Sunday!

 

Go Bills!

 

But David Carr does not trust Josh Allen

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

 

But David Carr does not trust Josh Allen

The only thing Carr should trust is a CT of his brain trauma from all the beatings he took

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HOUSE said:

 

But David Carr does not trust Josh Allen

 

But Ed Oliver is a bust.

But Star Lotulelei is worthless.

But Tremaine Edmunds isn’t a MLB.

But Sean McDermott is Dick Jauron.

  • Haha (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

 

But Ed Oliver is a bust.

But Star Lotulelei is worthless.

But Tremaine Edmunds isn’t a MLB.

But Sean McDermott is Dick Jauron.

Image result for seinfeld questioning gif
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

STILL cautiously optimistic. 

 

I really envy the unbridled enthusiasm, but I'll never allow myself to get overly excited when it comes to the Bills.

 

This team feels different and they haven't been in this position in a LOOOOOOONG time. Still...Nothing would shock me in terms of something going sidewards. I'll FULLY believe when the Bills are hoisting a Lombardi. I'm enjoying everything play by play and snap by snap, but taking nothing for granted.

 

That Pittsburgh game has bothered me for a while....we shall see. I'll be rooting just as hard if not harder than the optimists, but we HAVE to win that game.

 

Yeah. I'm THAT guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I'll be rooting just as hard if not harder than the optimists, but we HAVE to win that game.

I have the same thought 16 times per season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, purple haze said:

I have the same thought 16 times per season.

SPOT.  ON.

 

I have absolutely no expectations for this game.....A blow out loss wouldn't surprise me nor would a blow out win aka the cowpies win......this is a GREAT time to be a Bills fan....GO BILLS!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...