Name This Person

T&C

Was she the girl on Leave It To Beaver with the pigtails (Judy?)?  Always saying to Beaver and friends that she would tell Miss Landers?

Edited by Wacka

2 hours ago, Wacka said:

Was she the girl on Leave It To Beaver with the pigtails (Judy?)?  Always saying to Beaver and friends that she would tell Miss Landers?

It just seems to me that Leave it to Beaver went on longer than 63...  this one seems more like Dennis the Menace, before my time with the timeslot that was mentioned. I have no names to offer though lol.

Ijust looked up Jerry Mathers on Siri and it says Leave It To Beaver was on from 57 to 63.  He would have been 9 to 15 on the show. Kid actors are usually older than they play. I remember seeing one episode on its origional airing, the one where Beaver got stuck in the coffee cup on the billboard. I would have been 6 then.

Edited by Wacka

39 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Ijust looked up Jerry Mathers on Siri and it says Leave It To Beaver was on from 57 to 63.  He would have been 9 to 15 on the show. Kid actors are usually older than they play. I remember seeing one episode on its origional airing, the one where Beaver got stuck in the coffee cup on the billboard. I would have been 6 then.

We are different... I don't look up anything, either I know through clues.. or I don't.

5 hours ago, Wacka said:

Winner. It is indeed Jeri Weil who played Beaver’s nemesis Judy Hensler. She left the show in 1960 because she was going through puberty and objected to them “taping my womanhood down.” She did reprise the role for one episode of the LITB revival show in the ‘80s.

9A562857-A717-49B8-9BF0-C2DAFA9AFB96.jpeg

2 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Winner. It is indeed Jeri Weil who played Beaver’s nemesis Judy Hensler.

Violet Rutherford seemed a worse nemesis towards the Beaver.

image.png.3223019f775f804c01ed87bab851f126.png

.....she even dotted his eye.

image.png.9df49a24eaea3cd1f1b142e24f04b774.png

Edited by I am the egg man

6 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Violet Rutherford seemed a worse nemesis towards the Beaver.

image.png.3223019f775f804c01ed87bab851f126.png

.....she even dotted his eye.

image.png.9df49a24eaea3cd1f1b142e24f04b774.png

She was only on one episode, where they quickly became friends after the black eye, and then went into the TV ether. Interestingly, on that same episode Fred Rutherford asks Ward how old Wally is. Ward responds that he’s 13 and Fred says that both of his boys got Football scholarships to go to college.

No mention of the existence of Lumpy, who would become one of Wally’s good pals in future seasons of the show.

On 5/9/2021 at 8:05 AM, ChevyVanMiller said:

FA7B214A-E181-45A0-83AA-91A86FB08054.jpeg

I think you could have said 'Tiny Tim' here and gotten away with it. 😇 :devil:

49 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

No mention of the existence of Lumpy, who would become one of Wally’s good pals in future seasons of the show.

Frank Bank. He of the rhyming name. One of the first character actor names I learned as a kid from watching the credits. Difficult for that one one not to stick with you.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

Frank Bank. He of the rhyming name. One of the first character actor names I learned as a kid from watching the credits. Difficult for that one one not to stick with you.

His lesser known brother, Spank Bank, appeared in some bachelor party films.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.