Drew's house is for sale for $1,350,000

Seriously?! If I had 1.3 mil to spend on a house, I dont think this would be it. It really does nothing for me. I have seen 300k houses I like better. It is big and has a very large lot...but thats it. The interior is VERY boring. And whats up with that kitchen and the tennessee checkerboard wall? That kitchen needs a serious upgrade.

Seriously?!  If I had 1.3 mil to spend on a house, I dont think this would be it.  It really does nothing for me.  I have seen 300k houses I like better.  It is big and has a very large lot...but thats it.  The interior is VERY boring.  And whats up with that kitchen and the tennessee checkerboard wall?  That kitchen needs a serious upgrade.

303092[/snapback]

Good point, who would spend that kind of money in Buffalo? Another Pro Athlete, that all.

For 1.3 mil there is alot of other places nicer than Buffalo. :doh:

Seriously?!  If I had 1.3 mil to spend on a house, I dont think this would be it.  It really does nothing for me.  I have seen 300k houses I like better.  It is big and has a very large lot...but thats it.  The interior is VERY boring.  And whats up with that kitchen and the tennessee checkerboard wall?  That kitchen needs a serious upgrade.

303092[/snapback]

I hope you were joking!

The craftsmenship in that house is 100x that of the 300k, pre-fab, particle board, built by stoned out losers, houses you speak of. For 300k, you get nothing but the cheapest, second-rate materials, unlike the miles of hardword wainscoting in that living room.

I've driven by the place since I live near it and the lot alone is worth more than the dumps that impress you.

I hope you were joking!

The craftsmenship in that house is 100x that of the 300k, pre-fab, particle board, built by stoned out losers, houses you speak of. For 300k, you get nothing but the cheapest, second-rate materials, unlike the miles of hardword wainscoting in that living room.

I've driven by the place since I live near it and the lot alone is worth more than the dumps that impress you.

303097[/snapback]

I hear that. Three-hundred thousand is very much in the realm of Pulte and company. Unless you hire that contractor or handle it yourself, that's exactly what your getting... prefab particle board junk.

Stoned out immigrants or illegals.

You beat me to it...And people wonder why people are leaving Buffalo at the cyclic rate.

303112[/snapback]

Nope. No one wonders. Everyone knows.

It's that no one will DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

I hope you were joking!

303097[/snapback]

Have to agree. It is quality. Let's see. Today we have seen Drew himself ridiculed, his parents. and now his house. Have we missed something? Perhaps, his car, his dog, his favorite toilet paper, or his taste in beer (no, that happened earlier - PBR). Live with it, its a great house that we would all love to own someday, and far nicer than most of us ever will. And it is owned by DREW BLEDSOE! Aghhhhh. :doh:

Im not saying its not nice. Its okay. But its nowhere near what I would expect. For 1.3 mil, there are MANY MANY houses I would rather have (33 acres aside). Granted, in WNY, this might not be possible.

300k was kinda an abstract number, but remember the real estate market is differnet in various parts of the country. Evidently land is cheap in WNY. I am in VA, and that same chunk of 33 acres here would cost you darn near the 1.3 mil alone.

I was not trying to ridicule drew. I am one who felt drew gave us his all while he was here, but it was time to let him go. I was just seriously suprised how unimpressed I was with the house. It looks like every other house, except bigger. And wood walls, which I personally find to be pretty ugly. The kitchen and bath are very boring. Perhaps the pictures just dont do it justice. Just my observation.