The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Right FancyBear only has a long history of attacking Russian targets why would we think it's theirs.?

Guciffer 2.0 has only been confirmed as Russian agent by our government but that must be bad USIC so we can ignore it, wow conspiracy theories are easy and fun.

So from the current tweets I'm guessing Republicans are pivoting from there was no quid pro quo to it was totally legitimate for him to do.

Everything you've written is wrong. 

Because you're not doing the homework. 

https://guccifer2.wordpress.com/2017/01/12/fake-evidence/

Interesting... bad idea to interfere in other people's elections...

That might now be the quote Schiffy wanted out there from Taylor.

Taylor trying to keep up with Jim Jordan. Who knows how much he hears and comprehends.

OMG I kinda feel bad for Taylor. Jim Jordan isn't as nice as the R counselor, and Taylor looks like a doddering old man.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

Your source that Guccifer 2.0 isn't a Russian spy is Guccifer 2.0......

Image result for uncontrollable laughter gif

That's a starting point for you to track. 

Instead of laughing, try reading and sourcing. ;) Just a tip. 

So far you've gotten every single fact wrong on this matter. Every one.

Here's another... again, source and vet it. This is spook on spook type stuff, the information is byzantine by design. 

http://rinf.com/alt-news/editorials/fancy-bear-exposed-ukraine-is-behind-the-hacking-group/

Having studied cognitive bias I don't find the behavior of liberals terribly surprising, but still, the level of self-delusion is disturbing nonetheless.

To be proven wrong time and again and still march forward with such arrogance boggles the mind. I guess you really can't underestimate the power of denial.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because he's an NPC. And has no clue what the ***** is happening. 

Wait.

So you're saying a poster who's total contributions here amount to "now I am scared" and "nutjob says what" is an NPC with no clue about what is happening?

The hell you say? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Ratcliffe is destroying Taylor.

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Wait.

So you're saying a poster who's total contributions here amount to "now I am scared" and "nutjob says what" is an NPC with no clue about what is happening?

The hell you say? 

I give him too much air. 

Won't be doing that much longer. There'll be no need. 

• Thank you (+1) 1