Just Got Cut Off? Try being this lady

38 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

See her tires?  WTF! 

I remember watching my dad pull into our driveway in a Ford Ranger with the tires just like that........then proceed to try and pump them back up with the air compressor.  That happens when you run off the road and get them flat and keep right on driving for a spell.

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I remember watching my dad pull into our driveway in a Ford Ranger with the tires just like that........then proceed to try and pump them back up with the air compressor.  That happens when you run off the road and get them flat and keep right on driving for a spell.

Or drive thru da hood with flats trying to get to a safer place... So you can go nitey nite in relative peace till 10:15 am.

LoL...

20 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Hahaha.....it's 10:15 in the morning. 

That was me in Nashville on Saturday/Sunday mornings for the game, hanging with @ExiledInIllinois @Royale with Cheese @Boyst62 @Augie.

Didn't touch my car though between getting there sober, and leaving after the game sober.

Edited by Seasons1992
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

That was me in Nashville on Saturday/Sunday mornings for the game, hanging with @ExiledInIllinois @Royale with Cheese @Boyst62 @Augie.

Didn't touch my car though between getting there sober, and leaving after the game sober.

Uber is your friend, my friend! Not only is it smarter and safer, it’s probably easier and cheaper in Nashville where every parking lot is being gobbled up for more condos!

My son and I arrived a little too early to check in Saturday, so we went to a great BBQ place literally across a side street from our hotel. Like 12 feet across a public road to the Hampton Inn across the street from Vandy my wife had reserved. We had lunch and some beverages, and I joked I would normally NOT even THIS far after a couple drinks (I’m pretty firm on that and a BIG Uber user). Confusion at check in.....and we learn we are not at THIS Vandy Hampton Inn, we are at one a few blocks away! Who has two hotels within 5 blocks? Mrs Augie booked at the wrong place! It wasn’t far, and I’ve done FAR worse decades ago, but I was NOT happy!