Demarcus Ware Talks Bills on Rich Eisen Show

DefenseWins

18 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

A few others have said that, including Deion Sanders. The first Bills/Pats game must have made an impression on them. This is coming from two former players who understand the game.

He talked about how great the Bills run d is.....I dont think he is totally informed.  The Bills D is great but he run defense is the weaker of the two.  Yeah he is a former player but I would not read that much into this.   I get it we are Bilsl fans and we want to hear good things being said about our team.   Those other teams are very good, Ravens, Colts, Chiefs.....I am not convinced the Bills are the best competition.

17 minutes ago, mattynh said:

He talked about how great the Bills run d is.....I dont think he is totally informed.  The Bills D is great but he run defense is the weaker of the two.  Yeah he is a former player but I would not read that much into this.   I get it we are Bilsl fans and we want to hear good things being said about our team.   Those other teams are very good, Ravens, Colts, Chiefs.....I am not convinced the Bills are the best competition.

There is not another team that even came close to touching New England besides the bills.  If they Jones pulls in that catch there's a very good chance we win that game.

There is nothing to really read into he was point blank in his statement.  Buffalo is steak and potatoes nothing fancy  lineup disguise some plays, and grind out a win. 

Buffalo is built to grind, therefore present the biggest challenge to New England.  We've already shown it against them and everyone else we've played. 

I could be wrong (please correct me if i am) but i think the point of the good run D for the bills is that they don't stuff the box or load up on size, so instead of playing rock paper scissors vs the O, they just line up in base or nickle and stuff the run up pretty well.

There are a bunch of former players who understand the game as well as anyone can but pay no particular attention to the Bills or the league. 

"I haven't see a lot of mistakes from the Bills" 

I think Ware turns the channel when the Bills offense is on the field.

Edited by Jauronimo

2 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

There is not another team that even came close to touching New England besides the bills.  If they Jones pulls in that catch there's a very good chance we win that game.

There is nothing to really read into he was point blank in his statement.  Buffalo is steak and potatoes nothing fancy  lineup disguise some plays, and grind out a win. 

Buffalo is built to grind, therefore present the biggest challenge to New England.  We've already shown it against them and everyone else we've played. 

That is an optimistic Bills fan way of looking at it.   The Pats schedule has been softer than ours.   Lets revisit after they play Houston, Baltimore, Dallas and the KC.  And after we play Dallas, Baltimore and Pittsburgh.