MNF Texans -Saints 7:10 pm

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Man- that still irks me. The play before whistled dead at 47 seconds and then at 26 as they are snapping the ball they blow the whistle and run off 10 seconds?!? 

That rule has to be looked at. Heaven forbid they run up to spike at the 20 yard line down 2 points and it’s like 9 seconds on the clock when the booth review comes in. Let the offense get fully set then end the game on the review instead of letting them kick, as a worst case scenario. 

Drews post game actually just said he was told it was a miscalled rule and no runoff should’ve occurred. Lucky it was the first half of week 1 and not the end of a championship game ?

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

He never got consent while recording.  He then posted it.  His “people” told him to take it down because it was illegally recorded without Gruden’s consent.  Then someone said, “let’s ask him for consent” thinking no way he’d say yes. 

He replied with “love it, absolutely love it!”

Hahahaha that’s golden. Thanks for the clarification! 

I went to bed at half time of this game just watched the second half. Brilliant game. Best of week 1 by far. Alvin Kamara took over the game second half and while I think the degradation in Brees's arm is noticeable they have a Superbowl shot while they have number 41 healthy. 

Those are both playoff teams. The Texans offensive line still isn't where it needs to be even with the addition of Tunsil and I think it is the main reason they keep coming up short in head to heads against the best teams. But with Watson, Hopkins, Fuller, Stills and a surprisingly nice 1-2 punch at running back they will overwhelm lesser teams and their division is already down two starting Quarterbacks and that is before Mariota has his annual injury. I do think they missed Clowney a little too. Not sure Kamara as great as he is gets to the edge so many times if Clowney was still there.