This is it. TD is a moron

'Buffalo Bills starting quarterback, J.P. Losman, will throw out the ceremonial first pitch at the Buffalo Bisons 2005 Home Opener: Thursday, April 7 at 4:05 p.m. against the Richmond Braves.'

Doesn't he have a clue?  Letting the franchise QB throw pitch at a  minor league baseball game is probably the dumbest thing he has done in his tenure in Buffalo.  If JP tears his rotating cup I will hold TD personally responsible!  :ph34r:

297795[/snapback]

PLEASE give me SOME kind of sign youre kidding.

I didn't think football players even wore cups.  Now you're telling me that Losman wears one that rotates?!?!  :ph34r:  Is that some kind of weird Herpes treatment or something?

297807[/snapback]

Let's hope not, but we all know that vick does wear the rotating cup for his herpes

I didn't think football players even wore cups.  Now you're telling me that Losman wears one that rotates?!?!  :ph34r:  Is that some kind of weird Herpes treatment or something?

297807[/snapback]

Nahhh .... it's just the latest bit of bling all the real money players have to have ... the rotating wheels on their escalade are so last season .... this year it's the chromed rotating cup ....

Nahhh .... it's just the latest bit of bling all the real money players have to have ... the rotating wheels on their escalade are so last season .... this year it's the chromed rotating cup ....

298057[/snapback]

No babe can resist a guy with spinner on his package and a $300 aluminum bat, especially when the bat has the word "Weapon" or "Rocket" in its name... :ph34r:

Well, speaking from experience... I've been through five shoulder surgeries with all the rehab trimmings. The latest one was a corker - a total joint replacement of the right shoulder. I can tell you that it's not fun and games, but believe you me, I would rather go through that all of that again if I knew I would spare myself a rotator cup tear. :ph34r:

If JP tears his rotating cup I will hold TD personally responsible!  :ph34r:

297795[/snapback]

Dear Beerball:

Please tell me that this was a joke, and that part of the joke was this "rotating cup". I need you to tell me the truth here, so that I can determine if future posts by you should be disregarded immediately, like the Penny Saver. I don't say this to be mean, I just need to know. Time is money. Now, if you're joking here, then great. I had a good laugh. If not, stand up straight and own it.

...rotating cup?...