This is it. TD is a moron

'Buffalo Bills starting quarterback, J.P. Losman, will throw out the ceremonial first pitch at the Buffalo Bisons 2005 Home Opener: Thursday, April 7 at 4:05 p.m. against the Richmond Braves.'

Doesn't he have a clue? Letting the franchise QB throw pitch at a minor league baseball game is probably the dumbest thing he has done in his tenure in Buffalo. If JP tears his rotating cup I will hold TD personally responsible! :ph34r:

'Buffalo Bills starting quarterback, J.P. Losman, will throw out the ceremonial first pitch at the Buffalo Bisons 2005 Home Opener: Thursday, April 7 at 4:05 p.m. against the Richmond Braves.'

Doesn't he have a clue?  Letting the franchise QB throw pitch at a  minor league baseball game is probably the dumbest thing he has done in his tenure in Buffalo.  If JP tears his rotating cup I will hold TD personally responsible!  :ph34r:

297795[/snapback]

Yeah. We should let the President do it instead. :)

Doesn't he have a clue?  Letting the franchise QB throw pitch at a  minor league baseball game is probably the dumbest thing he has done in his tenure in Buffalo.  If JP tears his rotating cup I will hold TD personally responsible!  :ph34r:

297795[/snapback]

If he tears his 'rotating cup' I just might puke my pants! :)

297795[/snapback]

Or worse yet, he could tear his rotator cuff :)

If he tears his 'rotating cup' I just might puke my pants!  :)

297798[/snapback]

I didn't think football players even wore cups. Now you're telling me that Losman wears one that rotates?!?! :ph34r: Is that some kind of weird Herpes treatment or something?

LOL! If JP tears his "rotating cup" by throwing a soft lob in a meaningless effort, I'd rather find that out BEFORE the season started.

297795[/snapback]

if he throws a strike right down the middle , boston might want to make him an offer to play for them . :):)

297795[/snapback]

If he hurts himself doing something like that, I don't want him as our QB.

297795[/snapback]

I'n not sure how one hurts their "rotating cup" but I don't think JP will be trying to hurl a fastball 90 mph or anything with the first pitch.